OPEN FIRST Road Tour: Building a Foundation for Choice and Security
Government agencies are under pressure to innovate and modernize IT, now more than ever. The innovation of today, that enables agencies to modernize and stay modern, is happening in open source.
It’s more than technology. It’s people and processes, too. Open source communities, collaboration and software are the driving force behind innovation in today’s digital world. Red Hat, the world’s open source software leader, is helping agencies modernize applications and infrastructure, speed application development, move workloads to the cloud, and adopt DevOps, with choice and security.
Join Red Hat, Intel and your government peers to hear how agencies are harnessing the power of open source technologies and principles to solve the problems that are unique to your mission.
- Inspirational keynotes on how open source is enabling mission outcomes
- Panel discussions on open source innovation, hybrid cloud and microservices
- CXO tips for excelling on FITARA scorecard
- Lively discussions on DevSecOps and culture as a catalyst
- Networking with your government peers and open source experts
This event is complimentary. Food and drinks will be provided.
Space is limited for this event, register now to reserve your seat.