DON Red Hat BPA/ELA
The Department of Navy (DON) has entered into a Blanket Purchase Agreement with DLT on 27 Dec 2016 for Red Hat products under contract number N00189-17-A-Q002. The Agreement is for 1 base year (with 4 one-year options). The Red Hat Enterprise Software Licensing (ESL) Agreement effective date was 27 Dec 2016, with an expiration date of 26 Dec 2021.
Who can use it?
• DON Headquarters
• Navy Programs and OPFORS
• USMC Programs and OPFORS
• All Navy and USMC bases, installations, and field activities
• Reserve components
• GSA (on behalf of DON)
• U.S. Coast Guard*
• Contractors (on behalf of DON)**
* When operating as apart of the Navy pursuant to law.
**If authorized by their respective Contracting Officer in accordance with the requirements of FARPart 51, Use of Government Sources by Contractors, and/or OFARS Part 251, Use of Government Sources by
Contractors, as appropriate.
What is provided under this Agreement?
The Red Hat ESL Agreement consists of two parts:
1. Centralized Enterprise License Agreement (ELA) Core Products: The ELA includes DON-wide entitlements at Standard Level Support for Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) Add-Ons, and RHEL Management and Provisioning Tools (Satellite).
• RHEL Server x86 Variants
• RHEL Server (Basic)
• RHEL for Virtualization Datacenters
• RHEL Atomic Host
• RHEL for HPC Head Node
• RHEL for SAP Applications
• RHEL for SAP HANA
• RHEL Preloads and L3 Production Support
• RHEL Client
• RHEL Workstation
• RHEL Desktop
• RHEL for HPC Compute Mode
• RHEL Real Time
• RHEL for Real Time
• RHEL Add-Ons
• High Visibility
• Resilient Storage
• Load Balancer
• Scalable File System
• High Performance Network
• RHEL Management and Provisioning Tools
• Red Hat Satellite
2. Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) Catalog Products: Red Hat’s remaining products are available for separate procurement from the BPA Product Catalog.
• Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization
• Red Hat JBoss Middleware
• Red Hat Cloud Offerings
• OpenShift by Red Hat
• Red Hat Mobile
For Information on the Contract, Products, or Subscription Questions:
Visit the PEO EIS Website: https://navy.deps.mil/peoeis/sites/pmm110/redhat/default.aspx (CAC required)
To Access the DON Red Hat ESL Portal:
Visit the DLT Solutions Portal Website: https://portal.dlt.com/DON-RedHat-Core