SimpliVity and DLT Solutions help organizations simplify IT. Today, organizations are adopting hyperconverged infrastructure to improve operational efficiencies, mitigate risk, and improve IT agility. Unlike alternative solutions that only converge servers, network switching and storage, SimpliVity’s enterprise-grade hyperconvergence converges all IT infrastructure and services below the hypervisor onto highly efficient and scalable x86 building blocks. This allows you to take control of your infrastructure by drastically simplifying the management and protection of virtualized workloads while achieving threefold TCO savings.
SimpliVity’s Hyperconverged Infrastructure Solution converges all IT infrastructure below the hypervisor into 2U building blocks and assimilates eight to twelve core data center functions including the hypervisor, compute, storage, network switching, backup, replication, cloud gateway, caching, WAN optimization, real-time deduplication, and more.
SimpliVity OmniCube is the industry’s first and only globally-federated hyperconverged infrastructure solution. Designed and optimized for modern virtual environments, OmniCube is a compact, scalable 2U rack-mounted building block that delivers server, storage, and storage networking services. It also delivers a complete set of advanced functionality that enables dramatic improvements to the efficiency, management, protection, and performance of virtualized workloads – all at a fraction of the cost and complexity of today’s traditional infrastructure stack.
- Fully Integrated System: Combines x86 resources, storage, and storage networking in a single hyperconverged system. Simplifies management, and delivers greater cost efficiency and agility with increased visibility and control.
- Intel Xeon x86 Processor Product Families: Supports powerful, dual CPU x86 configurations. Delivers an outstanding combination of performance, flexibility, and efficiency.
- Performance: Provides predictable and linear performance at near-wire speeds with reduced latency. Hardware-assisted inline deduplication, compression, and optimization minimize IO and network traffic, improving performance while delivering greater storage and bandwidth efficiency.
- Scale In and Scale Out: Easily expand or shrink OmniCube configurations as your needs change. Each node supports a large number of fully protected VMs, with the networked collection of nodes at both local and remote sites managed as a single entity.
- VM-Centricity and Mobility: Enables all actions, policies, and management at the VM level. Global unified management and integration with established administrative systems streamline operations and improve IT agility
- Data-at-Rest Encryption: Optional selfencrypting drives on the OmniCube CN-3400 prevent unauthorized access to confidential data.
SimpliVity Unified Protected ROBO Solution
SimpliVity’s Unified Protected ROBO solution offers distinct advantages over more conventional infrastructure choices by delivering better application performance, faster, more reliable data protection, greater WAN efficiency and effectiveness, global management across ROBO environments and sustainable growth with 3x TCO savings.
SimpliVity for Cloud: SimpliVity is the ideal choice for enterprises pursuing a cloud strategy that delivers the best of both worlds: cost savings and agility of cloud, with enterprise performance and reliability.
With a highly scalable, flexible and cost-effective foundation for implementing private clouds, as well as on-demand services and hybrid cloud offerings available through a broad network of SimpliVity powered service providers, SimpliVity helps enterprises deliver a true cloud model that fits any requirement – private, public, or hybrid.
SimpliVity for VDI:
- Independently validated, unmatched VDI performance for a superb end user experience.
- Highest density of desktops per node in the hyperconverged infrastructure category.
- Low cost of entry with the ability scale in affordable increments—from pilot to production.
- Deployment of full-clone desktops with the same data efficiency as linked clones.
- Enterprise-class data protection and resiliency.
SimpliVity for application data protection: SimpliVity is the market-leading hyperconverged infrastructure that delivers built-in data protection. SimpliVity’s native data protection eliminates the need for third-party backup and replication software and hardware.
SimpliVity’s built-in data protection capabilities to reduce TCO and mitigate risks of data loss and application downtime, helping organizations to:
- Simplify data protection and eliminate the need for third-party backup and replication software and hardware.
- Improve RPOs and RTOs by delivering fast, efficient backups and restores that complete within seconds, with backup windows measured in minutes
- Extend data protection to remote sites and overcome traditional WAN bottlenecks by transferring only unique blocks, reducing WAN traffic and remote processing.
For more information, call 1-800-262-4DLT or email firstname.lastname@example.org