The United States Federal Intelligence Community (IC) is a group of 17 separate U.S. government agencies that work separately and together to conduct intelligence activities. These intelligence initiatives are necessary to conduct foreign relations and protect the national security of the United States and its citizens. Member organizations of the IC include: intelligence agencies, military intelligence, civilian intelligence and analysis offices within federal executive departments.
Confidentiality is imperative to the management of sensitive and classified information for the IC. DLT’s personnel hold various levels of clearances throughout our organization, offering the resources needed by the intelligence community to meet the most critical and confidential IT demands.
The IC turns to DLT Solutions for their IT solutions and services to continue driving IC missions forward. DLT proudly provides all IC agencies with a wide spread of government contracting vehicles to purchase through; to view them all visit DLT’s contracts.
The DLT Advantage:
- Procure multiple vendor products in one transaction.
- Streamline the buying process with your choice of easy-to-use contract vehicles to get the most out of your available budget.
- Make the best possible IT choices for your agency by consulting our technical experts.
- Receive superior customer service from a U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil based certified technical support engineer who will answer your call live and within ten seconds.
Request a Quote:
- Online Chat – Our experts are available online from 9AM EST to 5PM EST. Click the “chat with us” button to live chat a DLT representative.
- Web Form – Fill out this online form to hear from one of our certified sales professionals in less than an hour.
- Call Us – We’re available 24/7 by phone at 1-800-262-4DLT.