Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization Technical Event
Date: Tuesday, February 19, 2013
Time: 8:00am –12:00 pm
Location: Crime Museum, 575 7th Street Northwest, Washington, DC
Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization provides a powerful, secure open source solution that enables government agencies to experience the TCO/ROI benefits of virtualization without vendor lock in, and at a much lower cost than proprietary offerings.
Combining an advanced KVM hypervisor with an enterprise-class, easy-to-use central management console; Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization provides agencies with industry leading security, record-breaking performance and scalability along with unmatched consolidation ratios for virtual servers and desktops.
Join us on February 19th to meet our technical virtualization experts and experience Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization first-hand in a guided live classroom environment. We’ll explore all the technical features in the latest release:
- Cloud-friendly REST API facilitates ISV integration and datacenter automation tasks. See how a simple API call can be used to provision a virtual machine in seconds.
- Hot-plug network interfaces and hard disks for Windows and RHEL virtual machines.
- Virtual machine live snapshots and clone-from-snapshot capability.
- Refined graphical configuration of host and virtual networks from the RHEV-M central management console.
- Create independent or shared virtual disks for enterprise clustering implementations.
Register below to gain a better understanding of why Red Hat Enterprise Virtualization is the smarter choice and strategic alternative for your agency.