The Benefits Of FedRAMP Whitepaper 2012
Shamun Mahmud, DLT Cloud Advisory Group
FedRAMP (Federal Risk and Authorization Management Program) serves as the primary program for federal acquisition of cloud computing services. FedRAMP uses a risk management approach to improve security postures in federal IT enterprises.
For parties that have an interest in cloud computing within government, this whitepaper will further describe several additional benefits that FedRAMP will bring to federal agencies as follows:
1. Increased security through focused risk management
2. Reduced duplication of effort
3. Ensured security oversight
4. Improved independent accountability
5. Integration with current government-wide security efforts
6. Rapid acquisition cycle
7. Heightened assessment transparency
8. Reduced resource hurdles
Register below for this complimentary whitepaper!