DLT Solutions Honored with Best Lead Gen Program at Eighth Annual GovMarks Award
Carahsoft, Deloitte, DLT Solutions, EMC, MeriTalk, NetApp, Unisys, and VMware Also Ranked Among the Top Government IT Marketing Campaigns
Alexandria, Va., July 18, 2013 – GovMark Council, a not-for-profit forum that facilitates education and networking for senior-level marketing executives who serve the government information technology market, today announced the winners of the GovMarks Awards, an annual program that honors the industry’s best marketing campaigns.
The GovMark Council presented 10 awards, two of which recognized outstanding marketing executives and eight that recognized government IT marketing programs. The highest scoring program was dubbed “Best Overall Marketing Program.”
A panel of 12 independent judges from both the public and private sectors ranked the nominations. The selection committee includes Larry Allen, Allen Federal Business Partners; Nicole Burdette, 11mark; Kathy Ditto, Cisco; Scott Lewis, PS Partnerships; Pamela Merritt, Deloitte; Mark Meudt, General Dynamics Information Technology; Chris Neff, NIC; Walt Nicholson, U.S. General Services Administration; Sherri Sirotzky, IBM Americas; Susan Stover, Centurion Research Solutions; Tom Temin, Federal News Radio; and Don Upson, Upson Technology Group.
Award winners are as follows:
Best Overall Marketing Program
- Cisco and Citrix - Telework Week 2013
Best Awareness/Educational Program
- Winner: EMC, VMware, Cisco, and Carahsoft – The Digital Dilemma: Mobility, Security, Productivity – Can We Have It All?
- Honorable Mention: NetApp – Integrated Big Data Marketing Program
Best Digital Program
- Winner: Cisco and Citrix – Telework Week 2013 Honorable Mention: Deloitte – Engaged 2.0
Best Event Program
- Winner: Unisys – Department of Energy National Laboratories IT Summit
- Honorable Mention: MeriTalk – Cyber Security – The Perfect Storm: A Capitol Hill Event
Best Lead Generation Program
- DLT Solutions – 2nd Annual [acronym] Online CAD Awards Virtual Event and Expo
- Karen DelPrete, Director, Americas Industries Marketing, EMC
- Kim Hower, Director, U.S. Public Sector Marketing, VMware
“With sequestration and government budget reductions, Feds are streamlining priorities and public-sector marketers have had to change their strategies to win and grow,” said Caroline Boyd, GovMark Council general manager. “The Council is pleased to recognize this year’s new and innovative ideas, and thanks everyone who has been a part of this process. We received a record number of nominations this year and are excited to see what’s next for government IT marketing.”
About GovMark Council
The GovMark Council is a not-for-profit forum that facilitates education and networking for senior-level marketing executives who serve the government information technology market. The GovMark Council provides members with semi-annual educational programs, proprietary research reports, and opportunities to interact with other senior-level government IT marketing professionals.