Symantec Endpoint Protection SBE brings unrivaled security, blazing performance, and smarter management across both physical and virtual environments. By leveraging the world’s largest global intelligence network, Symantec can proactively identify at-risk files and stop zero-day threats without slowing down your performance. Targeted attacks and Advanced Persistent Threats cannot be stopped by antivirus alone. These distinct threats require layered protection and intelligent security at the endpoint. Symantec Endpoint Protection SBE brings unrivaled security, blazing performance, and smarter management across both physical and virtual environments. By leveraging the world’s largest global intelligence network, Symantec can proactively identify at-risk files and stop zero-day threats without slowing down your performance. Key benefits:
- Available as a cloud-managed service or as an on-premise management application
- Easy setup and web-based management
- Strong core security technologies from a world-leader in security technologies
DATA LOSS PROTECTION (DLP)
Keeping sensitive corporate information safe and compliant has never been easy. But today, you’re faced with a totally new set of data protection challenges. Sensitive information is leaving the safety of your corporate network as more employees share files over consumer cloud storage services and access those files on their own mobile devices. The number of targeted cyber-attacks continues to grow, as cybercriminals develop effective new methods for defeating traditional security measures and stealing corporate information. And as all of these factors converge, it becomes increasingly difficult to manage agnecy information and protect it against loss and theft. So how do you manage and protect your information in this challenging environment? And what does a complete, successful data protection strategy look like in the face of eroding security perimeters, increasing targeted attacks, and evolving user habits and expectations? Symantec Data Loss Prevention (DLP) answers these questions with a comprehensive approach to information protection that embraces today’s cloud- and mobile-centered realities. Key benfits of DLP:
- Discover where data is stored across all of your cloud, mobile, network, endpoint, and storage systems
- Monitor how data is being used, whether your employees are on or off the network
- Protect data from being leaked or stolen—no matter where it’s stored or how it’s used
DATA CENTER SECURITY
Symantec Data Center Security: Server provides the forward-looking architecture to support our customers’ journey to the Software-defined Data Center (SDDC). Server v6 addresses key challenges in providing anti-virus protection to virtual machines by deploying single-instance threat protection that is immediately adaptive to elasticity and motion, as well as security events. These capabilities are the foundation for Symantec's Data Center Security solutions for virtual environments, and include:
- Virtual Machine protection via agentless threat protection services deployed as security virtual appliances (SVA),
- Security as a Service provisioning via VMware NSX Service Composer, which supports service registration and deployment across the VMware infrastructure,
- Automated service orchestration where Symantec protection and associated security policies dynamically follow server workloads across hosts, virtual networks and security groups,
- Cooperative and extensible security ecosystem workflows that are responsive to security events supported via Service Composer.
By implementing single instance anti-virus security controls from the hypervisor on behalf of every guest virtual machine, Data Center Security: Server provides more predictable resource utilization and greater consolidation rates versus managing anti-virus security in-guest, i.e. AV agent and signature files in each virtual machine. The key benefits include:
- Reduce resource impact associated with file scanning and AV definition file updates (i.e. scan and update storms),
- Reduce security-provisioning time by facilitating deployment from within the VMware vCenter™ console,
- Increase operational effectiveness by providing a single-instance security service per host that protects all virtual machines, and integration with the security ecosystem to further automate security response.
VALIDATION AND ID PROTECTION SERVICE
Sophisticated network attacks have rendered simple password authentication insufficient to protect an organization against unauthorized access to its network and applications. The ramifications of unauthorized access to confidential information are dire: non-compliance, financial penalties, and theft of intellectual property. Symantec™ Validation and ID Protection Service (VIP) is a leading cloud-based strong authentication service that enables enterprises to secure access to networks and applications while preventing access by malicious unauthorized attackers. Key feature include:
- Cloud-based infrastructure—Secure, reliable, and scalable service delivers authentication without requiring dedicated on-premise server hardware.
- Transparent risk-based token-less authentication— Leverage device and behavior profiling to block risky logon attempts without changing the legitimate user's logon experience
- Multiple two-factor credential options—Deploy one-time password credentials in a variety of hardware, software, or mobile form factors
- Free mobile and desktop device credentials—Support for over 900 Android™, iOS®, Blackberry™, Windows® Phone, or J2ME™ or BREW devices
- Out-of-band support—Authenticate users via SMS text messages. voice phone calls, or email
- Self-service credential provisioning—Deploy strong authentication to end users without requiring IT helpdesk or administrator configuration or intervention
- Enterprise infrastructure support—Integrates with popular enterprise VPNs, webmail, SSO applications, and corporate directories
- Web-based application integration—Add strong authentication using the VIP web services API in your preferred programming language Future-proof - easy delivery of new capabilities, in additional to integration with Symantec™ Global Intelligence Network, Symantec™ Endpoint Protection, Norton™, and Intel® Identity Protection Technology (IPT)- enabled computers; allowing you to stay ahead of emerging threats.
Symantec Endpoint Encryption, provides organizations with strong full-disk and removable media encryption and the ability to integrate with Symantec Data Loss Prevention. Intuitive management enables enterprise scale deployments and features compliance-based, out-of-the-box reporting plus customizable reports. Management capabilities include support for native OS encryption (FileVault2) and Opal compliant self-encrypting drives. With this transparent drive encryption for laptops, desktops and removable media, users are able to:
- Encrypt data against unauthorized access
- Secure sensitive information
- Centralize management and simplifies deployments
Symantec Asset Management Suite
Symantec Asset Management Suite enables organizations to take control, uncover savings, and ensure compliance of IT assets. With an accurate picture of assets throughout their lifecycle, IT can optimize investments, eliminate the purchase of unnecessary software, and avoid penalties and fines due to non-compliance.
Asset Management Suite discovers, inventories, and tracks all the hardware and software assets in your IT infrastructure through a CMDB. The CMDB manages assets’ hierarchical relationships to other configuration items, users, locations, departments, cost centers, and associated contracts. This information gives you credible information on the location and license status of every important OS, virtualization platform, or application instance. With this detailed, up-to-date information, your team can quickly identify problems, apply solutions, and document compliance.
For more information, call 1-800-262-4DLT or email email@example.com