How to Achieve NIST Compliance in the Cloud
As more agencies in the public sector and their partners move to the cloud, NIST 800-53 by the National Institute of Standards and Technology is gaining traction as the gold standard for security controls for federal information systems. Join DLT, a leading provider of IT solutions to the public sector, Amazon Web Services (AWS), and Evident.io in this webinar, where these experts exchanged perspectives on what NIST 800-53 compliance means for government agencies and private organizations alike.
- How compliance in the cloud is different for the public sector
- Who needs to think about NIST 800-53 Compliance?
- What are the challenges of achieving NIST security controls on AWS?
- How to automate and achieve continuous compliance vs emergency compliance?
- David Rubal - Cloud and Cybersecurity Technologist at DLT
- Tim Sandage - Senior Security Partner Strategist at Amazon Web Services
- Sebastian Taphanel - Federal Solutions Architect at Evident.io