When the White House CIO office released the Plan to Reform Federal IT Management, consolidation of Federal datacenters was mandated to increase operational efficiency. Terminating underperforming projects, shifting to a “cloud first” policy, and reducing data centers are now top national priorities.
DLT has partnerships with the top tier vendors to help agencies achieve these objectives and manage IT programs efficiently. Whether an agency’s mission is civilian, military or intelligence-oriented, DLT provides agencies with effective ways to serve American citizens, warfighters, analysts, and the federal workforce.
The DLT Advantage:
- Procure multiple vendor products in one transaction.
- Streamline the buying process with your choice of easy-to-use contract vehicles to get the most out of your available budget.
- Make the best possible IT choices for your agency by consulting our technical experts.
- Receive superior customer service from a U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil based, ITAR compliant certified technical support engineer who will answer your call live and within ten seconds.
Request a Quote:
- Online Chat – Our experts are available online from 9AM EST to 5PM EST. Click the “chat with us” button to live chat a DLT representative.
- Web Form – Fill out this online form to hear from one of our certified sales professionals in less than an hour.
- Call Us – We’re available 24x7x365 by phone at 1-800-262-4DLT.
Federal Fiscal Year End
Federal agencies are facing greater IT challenges than ever before. From new initiatives to evolving technologies and ever-changing resources, DLT can help support agencies during the stressful year-end IT buying process. With DLT simplifying the year-end buying process, agencies will capitalize on their available budget and take advantage of technology to support innovation and change. Click here to learn more about our federal fiscal year end capabilities.