In a time of fiscal uncertainty, tightening budgets and rapidly evolving regulations, it has never been more important for federal agencies to drive efficiencies and improve their acquisition, management, and inventory of information technology (IT) assets. Many agencies are leveraging Enterprise License Agreements (ELAs) to centralize procurement, streamline management and reduce costs. With so much at stake, agencies need an industry partner who employs a comprehensive ELA management solution that supports their mission objectives.
To address these challenges, DLT created the Software Program Center (SPC). The Software Program Center converges the power of the DLT Customer Portal with a vendor-certified team and a comprehensive Program Lifecycle Management (PLM) methodology. Our unique approach, concierge-level service and portal capabilities enable customers to make informed investment decisions, improve operational efficiencies and identify opportunities to reduce costs.
Features & Benefits:
- Consolidate, centralize and streamline IT acquisition and management
- Establish and maintain a comprehensive software license inventory
- Automate existing manual business processes, including acquisition approval workflows
- Prevent duplicative spending
- Identify trends and make data-driven investment decisions