Register now for the Palo Alto Networks’ Federal Ignite ’19 for two packed days of networking, interactive dialogues, in-depth sessions and policy discussions.
The conference will highlight the current challenges facing government to include:
- Securing the Cloud
- Government’s Approach to Supply Chain and 5G
- Leveraging Automation
- Zero Trust Networking
- Artificial Intelligence to Secure Government Networks
- Cybersecurity Innovation to the Tactical Edge
- And more.
Ronald Reagan Building
October 10th and 11th, 2019
The General Session
9:00 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
The Technical Session
1:45-4:45 p.m. EDT.
Distinguished keynotes and speakers confirmed for Federal Ignite 2019.
- Nikesh Arora, Chief Executive Officer & Chairman, Palo Alto Networks
- The Honorable Christopher Krebs, Director, CISA, DHS
- The Honorable Doug Burgum, Governor, State of North Dakota
- Karen Travers, ABC News
- Amit Singh, President, Palo Alto Networks
- Jeanette Manfra, Assistant Director, CISA, DHS
- Stuart McGuigan, CIO, Department of State
- Donna Dodson, Chief Cybersecurity Advisor, NIST
- Lieutenant General Bruce Crawford, CIO/G-6, U.S. Army
- William E. Marion II, Deputy CIO, U.S. Air Force
- Lieutenant General John N.T. "Jack" Shanahan, Director, DoD Joint Artificial Intelligence Center
- Lieutenant General (Ret.) Susan Lawrence, Managing Director, Accenture Federal Services
- Rear Admiral Steve Parode, Director, Warfare Integration Directorate, Office of the CNO
- Brigadier General Paul T. Stanton, Deputy Director of Current Operations, J3, USCYBERCOM
- The Honorable Rick Ledgett, Former Deputy Director, National Security Agency
- Shawn Riley, CIO, State of North Dakota
- Brad Medairy, Executive Vice President, Booz Allen Hamilton
- Dr. Matthew McFadden, Senior Director, Cyber Center of Excellence, GDIT