3DR is a drone technology company based in Berkeley, California. Its flagship product, Site Scan, is a complete drone data platform built for construction and engineering professionals to help them build and manage the physical world. Site Scan, a secure, scalable platform, makes it safe and easy for businesses and public agencies to collect, process, and share aerial data.
3DR offers the Yuneec 3DR H520-G, a secure UAS solution for U.S. government projects, and Site Scan, a complete drone data platform that makes it easy for businesses and public agencies to collect, process, and share aerial data.
Yuneec 3DR H520-G
- Hexacopter with final assembly in the U.S. under TAA guidelines
- Best-in-class data security for U.S. government agencies and contractors
- Based on open source Dronecode PX4 autopilot software
- Works exclusively with 3DR Site Scan and Site Scan — Esri Edition
3DR Site Scan
- Complete drone data platform—iOS app for flight planning and optional cloud-based web app for photogrammetry processing, analysis, and sharing
- Suite of autonomous and manual flight modes for capturing your project and performing inspections
- Organization-wide sharing and permission controls
- Fleet management dashboard for tracking drones, batteries, and pilot activity