DLT Operations Center
The DLT Operations Center is an unrivaled customer advantage that delivers U.S.-citizen, U.S.-soil, ITAR compliant technical support, 24x7x365. A public sector-focused, certified technical support engineer will always answer your call live and within ten seconds. Our engineers provide expertise for Veritas, NetApp, Quantum, Amazon Web Services, and Google Apps. The DLT Operations Center provides industry leading managed services and technical support, as evidenced by a 98.2 percent closure rate without escalation, and an annual average customer satisfaction rating of 9.8 (based on a 10 point scale.)
We work closely with our partners to offer you the best technical support. As a result, we are a NetApp Authorized Service Partner (ASP), NetApp CSP Partner – Professional Services Partner, Quantum First-Call Partner, Google Premier Partner, and Amazon Web Services Premier Consulting Partner.
- Demo lab with ability to ‘Mimic “ customer environment
- Quarterly health checks and technical “hands on” work shops
- Single 1-888 number for all services and product-impact alerts
- Flexible, cost-effective support packages including 24x7x365 assistance
- You can reach our Service Center at 888.DLT.SOLV (888.358.7658)
Why Call Us?
- Experienced, tenured, certified technical support engineers
- Support calls are always answered by a live person in the U.S.
- NetApp lab (case resolution, test, and demonstration capability)
- Veritas Technical Support Partner Program (TSPP)
- A historical case closure rating of 98%
- NetApp Authorized Service Partner (ASP)
- NetApp CSP Partner – Professional Services Partner
- Quantum First-Call Partner
- Amazon Web Services Premier Consulting Partner
- Google Premier Partner
Veritas storage and resiliency solutions run on mission critical applications to manage and protect the applications and information. DLT is a provider of Veritas’s Technical Support Partner Program (TSPP). The engineers who answer your call are fully certified and required to attend the same training as Veritas support staff.
The products we support are:
- NetBackup Enterprise (backup)
- Enterprise Vault (archive)
- Storage Foundation HA (storage)
We have been a NetApp Authorized Support Partner (ASP) since 2009. Our NetApp Sales Engineers are required to go through the same training as NetApp’s own support staff and are fully certified to provide you with services. Our team supports NetApp Storage Systems.
We are an experienced, four-year authorized Quantum First Call (FC) provider. Our certified engineers are trained through the same programs as Quantum’s own support staff.
We provide support for:
- Scalar Tape Library Series
- DXi Disk Storage Series
- Quantum Virtual Tape Library (VTL) software
Many customers that purchase cloud technology have technical questions during implementation and use. Our engineers are certified in AWS Technical Accreditation and provide authorized support for Amazon Web Services (AWS).
In addition to the technical services listed above, our engineers also provide the following maintenance services:
- Data back-up
- Long-term archival and restoration requests
- Application recovery/healing
- Log management and rotation
- Disaster recovery – preparation, drills, remediation and assistance
- Firewall management (security groups), network address translation (NAT) access and keys
- VPC management – VPN connections, route tables, subnets, etc.
- Intrusion detection
- Patch management
DLT engineers provide the following monitoring services in support of our customers’ cloud platforms:
- Availability and performance monitoring of Ops Stacks & applications
- Performance threshold notifications for early warning of potential problems
- Historical reports on usage, costs, performance, and availability
- Intrusion detection
- Customizable monitoring options
Google is essential in helping government agencies streamline operations, reduce costs and spend more time focused on mission-critical activities. To make the implementation process go as smoothly as possible, we provide technical support for Google Apps.