Oracle Government Cloud
Deliver a Smarter, More Connected, and Secure Government with Oracle Cloud Solutions by DLT
Cloud is the new frontier of computing for government agencies. In the last decade, agencies have embarked on transformative IT changes that mirror the expectations of commercial markets. Transitioning to cloud services is an essential step toward reliable, scalable, and cost-effective IT solutions. A cloud-enabled IT infrastructure is critical to the security of U.S. defense and intelligence agencies, as well as civilian, and state and local governments.
Oracle Cloud Infrastructure
An enterprise infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS) platform, Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) can help U.S. government agencies dramatically increase operational efficiency and lower their total cost of ownership. Ideal for running traditional and new, cloud-native applications that require mission-critical performance and core-to-edge security.
Purchase Oracle Cloud on GSA
Streamline procurement of Oracle Cloud Solutions on GSA Schedule 70. A streamlined procurement process helps reduce the acquisition lifecycle to better equip agencies with the cloud solutions they need. Once utilizing the contract, agencies can leverage the FASTlane program to fast track contract holder contract modifications, which helps provide access to new technologies for urgent agency requirements.
Predictable Performance and SLAs
Oracle government cloud offers the consistent performance that agencies and contractors need for mission-critical workloads:
- Provides management and monitoring capabilities to optimize cloud resources.
- Speeds of up to 10x faster than other cloud infrastructure providers.
- Low latency and throughput of rack adjacency across the entire network.
- Predictable network bandwidth without the risk of network or CPU oversubscription.
Powered by Generation 2 Enterprise Cloud
OCI is the next generation enterprise cloud that delivers powerful computing and network performance so federal agencies can securely run their most demanding workloads.
- Built from the ground up to meet the needs of mission-critical applications with unmatched security, performance, and cost savings.
- Supports all legacy workloads while delivering modern cloud development tools.
- Maximize IT investments and build innovative cloud-native solutions.
Security Compliance for U.S. Government Agencies and Contractors
Using a multi-layered security strategy, Oracle government cloud is designed for U.S. government departments and agencies as well as private sector contractor customers requiring additional compliance standards set by the U.S. government. With highly secure, dedicated cloud regions isolated from commercial customers, Oracle government cloud meets these rigorous security standards:
Secure by Design for Defense in Depth
Oracle government cloud offers core-to-edge protections, shielding data traffic, to prevent attackers or rogue actors from stealing or manipulating data in the cloud. By isolating customers, code, data, and network resources as well as using data security, internal-threat detection, and automated threat remediation. In addition the platform provides strong internal controls, governance, and oversight.
Oracle’s Seven Core Security Pillars
- Customer isolation
- Data encryption at rest and in transit
- Security controls
- Monitor and audit visibility
- Secure hybrid cloud
- High availability with resilient data centers
- Verifiably secure infrastructure