Apptio will be sponsoring the Department of Air Force Information Technology and Cyberpower (DAFITC) Training and Education Conference in Montgomery, Alabama from August 29-31.
Apptio Booth: 556 – As the leader in cloud financial management (FinOps), stop by the Apptio booth for a demo and see how we can accelerate your cloud initiatives, promote fiscal confidence and get the most value out of your cloud. Apptio solutions drive better mission outcomes with the power of trusted, actionable insights to make informed decisions faster.
This year’s theme will draw from five major topic areas for the breakout seminars:
- Integrated Deterrence
- A Digital Air & Space Force
- Next-generation Networking
- Operationally Focused Cybersecurity
- Enabling Digital Talent/Human Capital
From leading voices in the public and private sector, DAFITC attendees hear a range of ideas, opinions, and assessment of the current state of all things cyber as well as insights into what the keys to future success might be. With this year’s theme, A Resilient Digital Air and Space Force: Enabling Deterrence Through Cyber, DAFITC 2022 examines the ever-changing ways in which big data and emerging cyber technologies are reshaping the landscape in which we live.
In effort to continue providing this experience while keeping the health & safety of participants at the forefront, full COVID-19 vaccination will be required to attend the DAFITC 2022 Conference.
This year’s keynote speakers include prominent public and private sector Cybersecurity and Technology professionals and decision makers. A few of the experts include:
- Hon. Frank Kendall, Secretary of the Air Force
- Gen. Charles Q. Brown, United States Air Force Chief of Staff
- Dr. Lisa Costa, Space Force CTIO
- Lauren Knausenberger, CIO, Department of the Air Force
- Lt. Gen. Robert J. Skinner, Director, DISA & Commander, Joint Force Headquarters