TD SYNNEX Capital goes the extra mile to ensure that our clients have an exceptional experience and the right payment solution.
- Competitive pricing, including municipal rates
- Credit based on essential use of project
- Fast funding
- Streamlined documentation that includes non-appropriations protections
Our unwavering commitment to excellence is the reason why we continue to be the preferred finance partner for public sector clients.
- Federal Agencies
- State and Local Governments
- Universities and School Districts
Flexibility Is at the core of everything we do
- First payment deferrals of 30, 60 or 90 days
- 12- to 60-month terms
- Stand-alone documents
- Embedded terms
- Electronic delivery
- Monthly, quarterly and annual payments
- Small and large tickets
FUND YOUR MISSION WITH TD SYNNEX CAPITAL
Federal procurement dynamics are rapidly changing and unpredictable. With current budget reductions, sequestration, uncertain political landscapes and conflicting investment priorities, agencies are facing their biggest hurdles ever when acquiring IT assets and solutions.
TD SYNNEX Capital has the expertise you’d expect for federal contracts, along with long-standing vendor and reseller relationships to enrich these transactions. We help you navigate the complexities of financing with federal customers and make a historically difficult process easier.
Why finance your federal deals?
- Expedite implementation schedule
- Decreases total cost of ownership
- Predictable pricing for entire contract cycle
- Releases cash for other projects
- Speeds up asset refresh schedule
- Better anticipate budget and planning
- Lower administrative costs
- Simplify acquisition cycles
- Stretches budgets further
GROW YOUR SLED BUSINESS WITH TD SYNNEX CAPITAL
TD SYNNEX Capital has extensive regulatory knowledge to assist state and local government, education and healthcare clients in acquiring the equipment they need at a lower cost. We understand the unique challenges these entities face and are well-equipped to assist them in navigating the complexities of their financing needs.
- Align payments to budget availability
- Free up capital for other
- Only current year payments are included in operating budget
- Benefit from multi-year discounts
- No large, upfront cash expenditures
- Put all products and services on a single agreement