The U.S. White House “Executive Order on Improving the Nation’s Cybersecurity” (EO), released May 12, has far-ranging and fast-moving implications for all industries — not just government agencies — and in particular prioritizes the application of Zero Trust.
In this CrowdCast tailored especially for cybersecurity leaders, Zero Trust experts examine and explain the EO, including its Zero Trust mandate and what it means for both government and non-government organizations.
After viewing this webcast security leaders will understand:
- How the EO impacts all industries (including those based outside the U.S.)
- The critical deadlines the EO imposes
- What technologies are required to meet the Zero Trust mandate
- How to approach the Zero Trust mandate in a manageable, phased manner
- How non-government organizations benefit from this guidance
- Mr. James Yeager, VP of Public Sector & Healthcare
- Mr. Ajit Sancheti, VP of Identity Protection
- Mr. Richard Wong, SVP, Global Head of Security Market Advisory, Frost and Sullivan
- Moderated by: Mr. Kapil Raina, VP Zero Trust & Identity Marketing