Please join CDWG and CrowdStrike as we discuss endpoint security for New York K-12 schools. We will discuss legacy vs next-Gen A/V and how time to value is an important measure when evaluating security solutions.
Time-to-value measures the time it takes for a solution to be fully operational, including the ease with which it can be implemented and used. Time-to-value is critical because a solution that can’t be deployed or fully used, leaves gaps that attackers can exploit to enter and remain in your environment undetected.
Falcon Prevent™ provides a new generation of prevention features, capable of defeating the complex tools and techniques used by today’s attackers and closing the security gaps left by legacy antivirus. Thanks to Falcon's cloud-based architecture, it can be deployed and operational almost instantly.
The below points on Falcon will be discussed in depth during our presentation:
- Fully operational in seconds
- No reboot required
- No performance impact on endpoints
- No need for AV signature updates
- No need for fine-tuning or configuration
- No need for additional infrastructure
- Integrates with existing security products, leveraging your current security investments