State of Ohio MCSA - CrowdStrike
About / Contract Overview
The Office of Information Technology (OIT) delivers statewide information technology and telecommunication infrastructure, services and systems to state government agencies, boards and commissions. OIT also provides the solutions, tools and processes for data analytics, digital identity, user experience, statewide strategic IT investments, privacy and security management, enterprise project management, and vendor management.
Information Technology (IT) powers the business of government. IT systems support state agencies in delivering vital services to the people of Ohio and serve as critical links with Ohioans seeking assistance to start or grow businesses, obtain services, and thrive in our state. The use of state technology assets to increase the well-being of Ohioans and their health, property, security, livelihood, and prosperity is essential. IT makes us efficient, innovative, smart, and provides opportunities to contain costs, increase flexibility, simplify, and be responsive. The DAS Office of Information Technology (OIT) is committed to supporting these beliefs and objectives through the statewide services it provides.
Scope of Contract
CrowdStrike sets the standard in endpoint protection for the public sector by using machine learning, behavioral analytics and proactive threat hunting to stop all attack types, while ensuring you meet the most stringent compliance requirements.
- 100% cloud-native architecture. Optimized for simple and rapid deployment at scale, including for federated organizational structures. No on-prem equipment required.
- Single-agent platform. A modular solution that empowers endpoint consolidation strategies, enabling customers to replace five or more legacy or single-purpose solutions.
- Platform agnostic. Radically simplifies endpoint management — securing laptops, desktops, servers, cloud workloads and mobile devices in one console.
- Simple and efficient. The CrowdStrike Falcon platform’s remote response and one-click network containment capabilities enable operators to swiftly prevent incidents from becoming a breach.
- Integrated threat intelligence. Rapid identification and understanding of known threat actors targeting your environment — within a single console.
This enables State & Local agencies and approved organizations to utilize bleeding edge threat management tools through a pre-negotiated and compliant contract vehicle.
Learn More and Request a Quote
To learn more about the products and services DLT provides for the State Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ (534042) or to obtain a quote, please call 800.262.4DLT (4358), or email email@example.com or fax 866.708.6867.
For any unresolved issues, problematic orders, or post-delivery issues, please contact DLT's Contracts Program Office:
Tel: 800.262.4DLT (4358)