The SolarWinds Team at DLT is excited to announce after rigorous testing, the SolarWinds Orion® Suite for Federal Government v3.0 has been placed on the Department of Defense Information Network (DoDIN) Approved Products List (APL). The Orion Suite also has Common Criteria certification.
The Orion Suite for Federal Government v3.0 includes:
- Network Performance Monitor v12.2
- Server & Application Monitor v6.6
- Network Configuration Manager v7.7
- NetFlow Traffic Analyzer v4.2.3
- IP Address Manager v4.6
- User Device Tracker v3.3
- VoIP & Network Quality Manager v4.4.1
- Web Performance Monitor v2.2.1
- Enterprise Operations Console v2.0
- Storage Resource Monitor v6.6
- Virtualization Manager v8.2
About DLT Solutions
Established in 1991, DLT accelerates public sector growth for technology companies in the federal, state and local, education, utilities and healthcare markets. As the premier government solutions aggregator, DLT creates value for technology companies by enabling their public sector customers to make smarter technology choices through access to a robust network of partners, a broad portfolio of over 40 in-house contract vehicles, and dedicated channel enablement services. DLT’s go-to-market expertise is focused on six core technology domains; Big Data & Analytics, Cybersecurity, Cloud Computing, Application Lifecycle, Business Applications, and IT Infrastructure, which are strategically crafted around how our technology partners go to market.