We are thrilled to be attending an exciting 14th annual Homeland Security Week 2019 (HSW). This year the event will be taking place in heart of downtown Washington, DC, at the Grand Hyatt Washington. With the rise of national security threats both domestic and foreign, forums like HSW play a vital role in acting as a catalyst that spurs partnerships, discussions and knowledge sharing between law enforcement agencies, industry and academia.
Homeland Security Week will bring together 50+ speakers and 350+ executives and attendees from DHS, local law enforcement, military, industry and academia from across the US to discuss the ever-changing challenges & threats facing our borders, trade, critical infrastructures and local law enforcement. This year’s speaker faculty will cover the following key themes during their presentations, interactive discussion groups and panels:
- Cybersecurity threats and solutions
- Protecting critical national infrastructures
- Intelligence gathering and processing
- New solutions for first responders
- Potential uses and threats posed by AI
Drop-by our DLT partner booths, to see how we can better secure your agency together.
- Checkmarx in Booth # 7 for DevSecOps
- NetApp in Booth # 10 for Data Protection and Storage
- Trend Micro in Booth # 18 for Hybrid Cloud Security and more!