Our Commitment to Privacy
Scope of This Notice
This Policy describes DLT Solutions' practices and provides information about the choices you have regarding the ways in which information collected by DLT Solutions is used and disclosed.
When you access our website, you acknowledge that you have read this Policy and understand its contents. Your use of our website and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Policy and our Terms of Service (including any applicable limitations on damages and the resolution of disputes).
As DLT grows, our business changes, and we may update this Policy, or other privacy policies or notices that we establish, at any time. It is important that you check back from time to time and make sure that you have reviewed the most current version of this Policy.
Please note that our co-branded websites (websites where DLT and its vendor partners have presented content together) or sponsored content on other third-party websites may be governed by additional or different privacy provisions.
DLT collects and uses personal information. "Personal information" is data that reasonably can be used to identify or describe an individual.
- What We Collect
The types of personal information collected may include (but is not limited to):
- Your first and last name;
- Your job title and your organization's name;
- Your home, billing, or other physical address (including street name, name of a city or town, state/province, and zip code);
- Your email address;
- Your telephone number.
- When We Collect
We collect Personal Information when:
- You register for online events (e.g., webcasts, virtual forums);
- You request information or materials (e.g., requests for quote, whitepaper downloads);
- You participate in surveys and evaluations;
- You participate in promotions, contests or giveaways;
- You submit questions or comments to us (e.g., live chat, blog posts, comments);
- You submit Personal Information to DLT at conventions, trade shows and expositions.
- Using Your Personal Information
DLT uses the Personal Information you provide to:
- Create and maintain records;
- Answer your questions;
- Register you in programs (per your request);
- Send you information;
- Send you surveys;
- Send you new offers;
- Provide you with information related to your account and the products or services you purchased from us, to better understand your needs and interests, to improve our services, and to personalize communications.
- Sharing Your Personal Information
DLT will never sell your personal information to third parties.
We may share your information with select business partners that include:
- Third parties who act for us or provide services for us, such as billing and credit card payment processing, maintenance, sales, marketing, administration, support, data enrichment, hosting, and database management services;
- Co-sponsors and presenters of webinars and events that you attend;
- Outside professional advisors (such as lawyers and accountants) for purposes related to the operation of our business such as auditing, compliance, and corporate governance.
To receive an export of your data, please fill out the form on the Data Export Request page. To request to be forgotten, please fill out the form on the Right to Erasure page.
- What We Collect
DLT and our service providers may collect various types of non-personally identifiable information when you visit any of our sites.
Cookies — To enhance your online experience, we use "cookies" or similar technologies. Cookies are text files placed in your computer's browser to store your preferences. Cookies do not contain personally identifiable information. The types of non-personally identifiable information we may collect using cookies includes:
- Current Internet Protocol (IP) address and type of browser you are using (e.g., Firefox, Internet Explorer);
- The type of operating system you are using, (e.g., Microsoft Windows or Mac OS);
- The domain name of your Internet service provider (e.g., Verizon, Xfinity, CenturyLink);
- The web pages you have visited;
- The content you have accessed;
- The amount of time you spent on our website.
Internet Protocol address — an IP address is a numerical label that is unique for your computer system on the internet and usually tells us who your Internet service provider is, what government agency you are from, and often lets us know your general geographical location.
Receiving EMail and Opting Out
DLT makes every effort to provide you with the ability to opt-in and opt-out of receiving communications from DLT and/or its business partners.
DLT may send you email about your account, the products or services you have purchased, to remind you about an event for which you have registered, in response to your requests, or other similar reasons. DLT may also send you email with information and/or special offers about products and services that may be of interest to you. In addition, with your assent, our business partners may also contact you with such information.
DLT provides you with the opportunity to opt-out of any of our direct marketing communications at any time. All promotional email sent from DLT contains a provision allowing you the option to decline receiving future promotional email. You may also unsubscribe to an email communication by filling out this form or contacting DLT at the address provided below:
This site makes blogs, with a comments section, available to its users. Although we value individual ideas and encourage free expression, DLT reserves the right to take necessary action to preserve the forum's integrity such as removing any posting that is vulgar or inappropriate.
Should you choose to add a comment to any posts that we have published on our blog, the name and email address you enter with your comment will be saved to this website's database, along with your computer's IP address and the time and date that you submitted the comment. This information is only used to identify you as a contributor to the comment section of the respective blog post and is not passed on to any of the third-party data processors detailed below. Only your name will be shown on the public-facing website although if the supplied email address is linked to a Gravatar account, your Gravatar photo will also be displayed.
Your comment and its associated personal data will remain on this site until we see fit to either 1) remove the comment or 2) remove the blog post. Should you wish to have the comment and its associated personal data deleted, please email us here using the email address associated with commented.
If you are under 16 years of age you MUST obtain parental consent before posting a comment on our blog.
NOTE: You should avoid entering personally identifiable information to the actual comment field of any blog post comments that you submit on this website.
About Links to Other Sites
This site (www.dlt.com) contains links to other sites. DLT does not control the information collection of sites that can be reached through links from www.dlt.com. If you have questions about the data collection procedures of linked sites please contact those companies directly.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions about any of this Policy or DLT's use of your information, please feel free to email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also contact our Data Protection Officer:
2411 Dulles Corner Park
Herndon, VA 20171
Changes to this Privacy Statement
DLT reserves the right to change this policy without notice. If we do make changes, the revised Privacy Statement will be posted on this site. A notice will be posted on our homepage for 30 days whenever this privacy statement is changed in a material way.
This Privacy Statement was last amended on May 24, 2018.