Transform your agency with Visual AI-powered solutions
Since 2013, Clarifai has been the leading independent computer vision company helping federal and state organizations gain valuable insights from images, video, and text. Our end-to-end platform for the entire AI lifecycle allows users to easily upload and label high-volume image, video, and text datasets, build, train, evaluate, and optimize custom classification and detection models. Forrester recognized Clarifai as a leader in The Forrester New WaveTM: Computer Vision Platforms, Q4 2019.
"A pioneer in deep learning-based computer vision, Clarifai can tackle near-real-time visual search, facial recognition use cases, and deployment in the most secure, air-gapped environments that nearly all other vendors can’t match."
– The Forrester New WaveTM: Computer Vision Platforms, Q4 2019
Read the full report.
Clarifai's award winning end-to-end AI Lifecycle platform enables any level user to easily build and train classification and detection models via our user-friendly portal. Included in the platform is a labeling tool to augment quick searches and creation of custom concepts. We offer an open API for easy integrations, and our powerful platform can be deployed in any government cloud, on-premise (including air gapped) environments, or IOT/edge devices.
Key benefits of our products include:
- Developer-friendly APIs
- Fast portal for all skill levels
- GDPR and privacy shield compliant
- Seamless integration via open API
- Active learning models
- Data annotation as a service
- Scalable labeling tool
Turn real-time data into valuable and actionable intelligence to support all your image, video and text data centric missions. Clarifai delivers better outcomes for Defense, Intelligence, Civilian, State and Local operations using computer vision AI.
We provide AI-powered solutions for the public sector with capabilities such as:
- Visual searching for objects or persons of interest
- Identifying, detecting, and tracking people or objects
- Improving disaster response times
- Preventing equipment faults and failures with Predictive Maintenance
- Automating the delivery of information for ISR planning