GSA Multiple Award Schedules
GSA Multiple Award Schedules (MAS) is the largest, most widely used acquisition vehicle in the federal government. GSA MAS is an indefinite delivery/indefinite quantity (IDIQ) multiple award schedule, providing direct access to products and services from certified industry partners.
To check your eligibility please visit the Eligibility to Use GSA Sources of Supply and Services page.
Period of Performance:
April 11, 2016 - April 10, 2021 (Base Year)
April 11, 2021 - April 10, 2026 (Option 1)
April 11, 2026 - April 10, 2031 (Option 2)
April 11, 2031 - April 10, 2036 (Option 3)
Available SINs on Contract: 33411, 811212, 511210, 54151, 518210C, 541519CDM, 611420, 54151S, 54151ECOM
- DLT's GSA Contract Terms & Conditions
- DLT's GSA Catalog
- GSA Approved Manufacturer Terms & Conditions
Authorized Agents/Participating Dealers
The following TD SYNNEX Public Sector Partners/Resellers are authorized per GSA Terms & Conditions to transact business (quote/invoice) utilizing DLT's GSA Schedule. DLT's GSA MAS Contract Number (GS-35F-267DA) will be referenced on all quotes and invoices.
- August Schell Enterprises, Inc.
- Blue Tech
- Brite Computers (Upstate Wholesale Supply Inc. DBA Brite)
- ClearShark, LLC
- Commsys Technology Corporation
- cStor (Custom Storage, Inc. dba cStor)
- Diltex Inc.
- Epoch Concepts
- FCN Inc.
- Federal Resources Corporation
- FOUR Inc.
- GovSmart, Inc.
- Information Management Resources, Inc.
- Iron Bow
- J2R Solutions
- MA Federal, Inc. "iGov"
- One Tech
- Questivity Inc.
- R3 Ubiq Inc DBA Quadyster
- Sandhill Consultants USA
- Swish Data Corporation
- Three Wire Systems, LLC
- ThunderCat Technology "ThunderCat"
- TVAR Solutions