OneStream Solutions provides a market-leading CPM solution that unifies and simplifies financial consolidation, planning, reporting, analytics and financial data quality for sophisticated organizations. Deployed via the cloud or on-premise, OneStream’s unified platform enables organizations to modernize Finance, replace multiple legacy applications, and reduce the total cost of ownership of financial systems. OneStream unleashes Finance teams to spend less time on data integration and system maintenance – and more time focusing on driving business performance.
Modernize Finance with a Unified, SmartCPM Platform
- Replace multiple legacy systems with a unified application
- Reduce costs of ownership and upgrades
- Shift finance staff time from administrative to value-added analysis
Simplify and Align Consolidation, Planning, Reporting, Data Quality
- Automate manual steps in the financial close process
- Improve agility in budgeting, planning, and forecast
- Link corporate plans and forecasts to more detailed operating plans
Extend Your Investment and Accelerate Insights with the XF MarketPlace
- Deploy new applications quickly, and enable rapid updates with new features
- Create new solutions quickly with an extensible platform
- Accelerate business insights and enhance decision-making
- Over 50+ MarketPlace solutions available for download including People Planning, Account Reconciliations, Capital Planning, and More
What We Do
Back to Business with OneStream Software, the Proven Alternative to Non-Integrated Legacy Applications!
Break away from the limitations of spreadsheets and legacy applications. Unify financial consolidation, reporting, planning and analytics through a single, extensible platform.
OneStream – the Unified SmartCPM™ Platform
OneStream eliminates the risk and complexity of data integration, validation, and reconciliation between multiple products, applications, or modules. Make non-integrated CPM suites a thing of the past.
- Extensible Dimensionality® – OneStream delivers corporate standards while also satisfying business unit and business process detail requirements, all in a single unified application.
- Relational Blending – OneStream combines analytic, stage, relational, and source transactional reporting in one model, for a simple user experience and best performance.
- MarketPlace – OneStream MarketPlace reduces the time to value equation. Rapidly deliver additional financial and operational solutions with no IT complexity.
- Financial Close and Consolidation – Address the most complex global consolidation and reporting requirements. Automate and accelerate the financial close process.
- Planning, Budget, and Forecasting – Align corporate plans and forecasts to detailed operation plans. Increase agility through rolling forecasts and driver-based planning.
- Reporting and Analysis – Gain a single lens view into financial and operating results with in-system reporting, analysis, Microsoft Excel, and Office integration.
- Financial Data Quality – Increase confidence in financial and operating results with powerful data integration, validations, certifications, and audit trails.
- Cloud or On-Premise Deployment Options – Deploy CMP solutions your way with flexible deployment options ranging from on-premise, to hosted and cloud, powered by Microsoft Azure.
- Technology Leadership – Achieve the security, availability, scalability, and performance you need with a modern, extensible platform.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - Software2 (ITES-SW2)||W52P1J-20-D-0047||Federal|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-136 / 01-164||National||Texas|
|OMNIA Partners, Public Sector Software IDIQ||R190902||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Maryland Multi-Vendor COTS IDIQ||06B02490021||State||Maryland|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|
|State of Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ||534042||State||Ohio|
OneStream XF Cloud and Microsoft Azure® address a wide range of international, country, and industry-specific regulatory requirements.
- ISO/IEC 27001:2005
- SOC 1 and SOC 2 SSAE 16/ISAE 3402
- HIPAA Compliance
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act
- CSA Cloud Controls Matrix
- FedRAMP Moderate Authorization
- United Kingdom G-Cloud Impact Level 2
- EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)