DLT partners with Appian to provide a software development platform that combines intelligent automation and enterprise low-code development to rapidly deliver powerful business applications. Many of the world's largest organizations use Appian applications to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance. Visit www.appian.com.
Intelligent Automation, Low-Code Platform
Appian combines business process management, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, data and integrations into intelligent automation that sets you apart from the pack. Automate any process end-to-end without the need for custom code — and then make your processes smarter.
- Powerful Applications — Appian combines business process management, artificial intelligence, robotic process automation, data and integrations into intelligent automation that sets you apart from the pack. Automate any process end-to-end without the need for custom code — and then make your processes smarter.
- Fast Development - Empower your IT teams and citizen developers to bridge the collaboration gap to get enterprise apps done fast. Speed is what separates the digital leaders from the afterthoughts. Appian’s fast app creation is the right tool for digital leaders.
- A Complete View — Your enterprise data is trapped across many legacy systems and applications. Appian gives you Records, a new, actionable single version of the truth for any business topic such as products or customers. This 360-degree view, one click away from related actions, accelerates decision-making and improves business outcomes.
- Flexible, Secure Cloud — whether you are ensuring compliance for heavily-regulated industries or concerned with security to protect your business and your customers, Appian Cloud has you covered with more certifications than any low-code or BPM platform vendor. Appian's unique governance layer ensures data quality and consistency across every app you build. It enables a single-version-of-truth for any core business topic. And, it empowers both business and IT with reusability while ensuring secure access to data and process capabilities.
Intelligent automation combines the speed and power of BPM, machine learning, and RPA with low-code development to crush your business goals, optimize customer experience, and set you apart from the rest of the pack.
- Business Process Management — Orchestrate actions across users, robots, systems, and artificial intelligence with agile low-code and drag-and-drop tools for repeatable success.
- Robotic Process Automation — Eliminate repetitive tasks and integrate legacy systems with industry-leading Robotic Process Automation and empower your workers to deliver greater value.
- Artificial Intelligence — Make your apps smart using AI and machine learning with Appian’s native AI services and no-code integration to AI/ML platforms from Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Integration — Unite and orchestrate all your enterprise data, systems and web services without writing any code.
Business Process Management
Easily design, execute, manage, and optimize enterprise processes to improve operational efficiency and customer engagement.
- Automate the Enterprise — With Appian's powerful process engine, enterprises can easily orchestrate both human and system actions into automated process flows.
- Bring Business and IT Together — Improve business and IT collaboration with visual BPMN-based design tools that make it easy for business users to understand and IT to rapidly automate.
Robotic Process Automation
Free up your employees to focus on what matters most— your customer.
- Automate Routine Tasks — Use Appian RPA with Blue Prism to automate routine, repetitive tasks across your organization.
- Eliminate Errors (Boost Accuracy) — Complete your processes faster, eliminate errors and lower operation costs by bring people and systems together into completely automated processes.
Boost your business outcomes by making your applications smarter. Appian makes AI very simple with a visual, no-code, approach for quick and easy implementation, creation and setup.
- Powerful, Yet Simple — Get results right now by using pre-trained machine learning models or your own to deliver predictions, inferences, and context to provide insights.
- Easy, Extensible -— Start simple and scale quickly with Appian's built-in AI or services from technology partners Google Cloud, Amazon AWS, and Microsoft Azure.
- Immediate Business Impact — With Appian, AI services are just a few clicks away to optimize the customer journey, streamline customer onboarding, speed time to revenue, and grow.
Unite and maximize the value of your existing enterprise data, systems and web services without coding.
- Easily Connect — Pre-built connectors and support for industry standards such as REST, SOAP and OpenAPI allow for data from multiple systems to be easily connected.
- Leverage Your Investment — Appian helps you get the most ROI out of your systems, data repositories, modern and legacy using simple, no code tools.
- Low-Code Integration Design — Building bridges across your systems and data happens fast and problem free with the visual Appian Integration Designer.
Supports all styles of case work—including Investigations, Incident Management, Service Requests, and Process to Decision.
Investigations — when you have little structured process, but a well-defined business goal.
- Appian Records – converge all case information—including data, processes, and collaborations—in a single drillable summary.
- Advanced Content Management – streamline information capture, control, and use. Plus, it's included.
- Real-time Analytics and Reporting – stay on top of key performance indicators and metrics.
- Case Dashboards – ease performance monitoring and sustain improvement.
Incident Management — when you have high-level process, but need flexibility and collaboration.
- Social Collaboration – uncover all information and context to drive more effective action.
- Social Tasks – allow users to assign ad-hoc tasks for faster case actions.
- Transparency – increase awareness of processes and information to speed case resolution.
- Record Tags – add context to case collaborations for a clearer picture.
- Document Sharing – quickly and securely share appropriate case files.
Service Requests — when you have structure, but context is not well known at the starting point.
- Intuitive User Interface — ease-of-use translates to faster stakeholder buy-in.
- Instant Access — access needed information—on any device, at any time—and improve performance.
- Smart Alerts — keep stakeholders perpetually in-the-know.
- Enterprise Mobility — Equalize the ability to get more done, in the office and in the field.
- Task Management — Get the right work done by the most qualified person.
Process to Decision — when there is a predictable, reliable path, but you need flexibility to handle the unexpected.
- Graphical Design — Quickly visualize case logic for fast changes.
- Reporting and Analytics — Provide visibility to enable informed change.
- Dynamic Business Rules — Tackle complex decisions, no matter what comes your way.
- Scalable Platform — Adapt and grow with your business.
- Fast Integration — Make connecting information easy.
Expert teams of Appian consultants that deliver solutions at the fastest speed and highest quality using agile methodologies. Covers full program and project lifecycle delivery, from requirements to application deployment.
Advice from top Appian experts on strategic planning, project selection, program management and governance, and COE and change management. Learn how to successfully execute enterprise transformations with Appian and maximize the value of your investment.
Expert architects provide technical leadership and best practices. Architecture services provide planning, setup, and design of the Appian platform and integration with enterprise services, with a focus on scalability and performance.
Assurance Services and Appian Labs
Expert guidance to customers transitioning from Professional Services to independently supporting their applications. Assurance provides proactive design and review sessions guiding partner and customer teams during their development effort.
Product courses are delivered online, classroom, or onsite. Our curriculum is comprised of learning tracks targeting the following roles: Analyst, Designer, Lead Designer, Developer, and Administrator.
Appian's comprehensive customer support services deliver maintenance, support, and product updates to customers, partners, and distributors. If you require assistance, please log in to Appian Community to log a support case, search the Knowledge Base of common questions and answers, or download product updates.
Browse our resources such as analyst reports, white papers, industry briefs, customer videos, and more.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation Appian BOA||CORHQ-19-G-0279||Federal|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - Software2 (ITES-SW2)||W52P1J-20-D-0047||Federal|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||National||Texas|
|OMNIA Partners, Public Sector Software IDIQ||R190902||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Maryland Multi-Vendor COTS IDIQ||06B02490021||State||Maryland|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|