NetBrain uniquely solves the challenge of automating network operations, documentation, security, diagnosis, troubleshooting and other manual tasks and IT workflows, and it scales that automation to provide end-to-end visibility across hybrid network environments, using a "write once, execute everywhere" approach. This allows federal network teams to transition from daily firefighting to more strategic tasks of unlocking more agility, productivity, and performance from the network.

Network Documentation – Traditional network documentation methods can no longer keep pace with today's networks. Replace manual network diagrams with a Dynamic Map, instantly creating detailed diagrams. Data is captured from a deep network discovery, updated from the live network, and enriched through integration with other NMS solutions. NetBrain has redefined network documentation with a system that dynamically collects, records, and visualizes all network domain knowledge and subject matter expertise automatically.

Network Troubleshooting - Network monitoring tools are great for alerting you when something goes wrong, but they don't help you find the root cause. In fact, you spend only 20% of your troubleshooting time fixing something; the other 80% is trying to identify and locate what's causing the issue. Pinpoint the problem with end-to-end visibility and automated diagnostics to cut network troubleshooting time in half.

Network Security - Defend Your Network Before, During, and After a Cyberattack. Proactively harden your network against security gaps and vulnerabilities such as misconfigurations, open ports, and legacy code versions. And when (not if) your network is under attack, react swiftly to identify the part of the network that is impacted and visualize the extent of the damage in real time.

Change Management - Eliminate Plug-and-Pray When Making Network Changes. Making changes to the network is risky – a single misconfiguration can result in performance issues and outages, especially when new technologies and other key business initiatives are rolled out. NetBrain allows you to automate your mission-critical network change management workflows to validate changes and minimize human error. Collect data before the change is made, execute the change, and gather data after to analyze the impact to your environment.

SDN Management - NetBrain automation helps you understand and manage your SDN infrastructure just like you always have for your traditional network. Dynamic Maps visualize Cisco ACI and VMware NSX environments right alongside the connected network, as a single entity. NetBrain automation helps teams capture SDN knowledge and operationalize workflows across the hybrid infrastructure.