TITUS solutions enable agencies to discover, classify, protect, analyze and confidently share information, and meet regulatory compliance requirements by identifying and securing unstructured data. TITUS products enhance data loss prevention by classifying and protecting sensitive information in emails, documents and other file types – on the desktop, on mobile devices, and in the Cloud.
Protect your sensitive information with a single click.
- Data classification is the foundation of an effective information governance strategy. By identifying the business value of unstructured data at the time of creation, organizations can make intelligent, deliberate decisions on how that information is handled.
- User engagement, security awareness, information protection, retention management, compliance.
Discover, classify, protect, and analyze your data at rest.
- TITUS Illuminate identifies, classifies, and protects data at rest in network file shares and in the cloud. It also collects file information to grant you visibility into what your data is, where it is, and who has access to it.
Bring enterprise level security to your mobile device.
- TITUS Classification for Mobile is an easy to use email and document security solution for mobile devices that prevents data loss and ensures the right users have access to the right information. TITUS enables users to identify mobile email sensitivity, protects data stored on mobile devices, and enforces secure information sharing policy, preventing mobile data loss. With TITUS Classification for Mobile, organizations can:
- Enable users to identify information from their mobile device
- Protect data on mobile devices and prevent data loss
- Securely share information
Solve key cybersecurity problems through Data Classification with Data Loss Prevention, Data Discovery, IP Protection, Insider Threat Prevention, Privacy Protection, Mobile Data Security, Cloud Data Security, Encryption and ERM, Information Lifecycle Management, SharePoint Security Solution, Office 365 Security.
Digital transformation requires organizations to keep up with a pace of change never seen before. Our customers have confidence that TITUS will be there with them, providing innovative ways to leverage new platforms and technologies so that they can grow and keep ahead of the competition.
Address unique challenges facing Government, Healthcare, Defense and Military while strengthening your compliance program: NIST Cybersecurity Framework, US CUI Compliance, US DoDM 5200.01, CAPCO.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|GSA IT Schedule 70||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Texas DIR Multi-Vendor Software II IDIQ||DIR-TSO-4236||State||Texas|