Agency personnel must navigate an ocean of vendor solutions, government mandates, and bureaucratic obstacles in their quest to support their agency mission and deliver services to citizens, business users, and warfighters.
To succeed, we must focus not only on the technologies implemented but on how the leaders in our organizations are implementing programs, engaging stakeholders, and empowering teams to drive the outcomes desired.
During this ICIT Briefing, experts will discuss government-wide efforts around modernization, security, and data analytics, and offer first-hand insights on how to improve success through better leadership, operational execution, and implementation.
- Colonel Stoney Trent, Chief of Missions, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center, DoD
- Don Heckman, Deputy CISO, Department of Defense
- Maria Roat, CIO, Small Business Association
- Daryl Hagley, Director, Mission Assurance and Cyber Deterrence, DoD Office of the Secretary of Defense
- Joseph Kirschbaum, Director, Defense Capabilities and Management, GAO
- Joyce Corell, Assistant Director, Supply Chain and Cyber Directorate, National Counterintelligence and Security Center, ODNI
- Sherri Sokol, Innovation, DISA
- Dan Jacobs, Cybersecurity Coordinator, GSA
- Merritt Baer,Principal Security Architect, AWS Global
- Parham Eftekhari, Executive Director, ICIT
- Don Maclean, ICIT Fellow & Chief Cyber Security Technologist, DLT
This Briefing is Co-Chaired by ICIT and DLT Solutions, an ICIT Fellow Program Member and Expert Contributor.