Crises and disasters are regular occurrences in organizational life, putting leaders into the spotlight and organizations under tremendous pressure to respond appropriately — whether it is to preserve life or salvage reputations. Hearing how three of our public leaders responsible for communications and connectivity, ensuring small business security and sustainability, and developing metrics-driven performance measures for NASA will discuss some important texts on organizational crises and their management style.
- Francisco Salguero, CIO, Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- James Saunders, CISO, Small Business Administration
- Renee Wynn, Former CIO, NASA
- Jacob Olcott, VP, Government Affairs & Communications, BitSight
- Mr. Louis Dorsey, Sr. Director for Civilian Market Intelligence, DLT Solutions
Please complete the form below to access this Podcast today!