The point of developing a crisis management plan is to think through any difficult decisions and map out, to the best of your ability, the necessary tasks, communication and information that will help make managing a crisis easier and more efficient. In this episode, we will be using an electronic whiteboard to facilitate collaborative brainstorming, idea sharing, and creativity in developing a notional plan for future crises. Facilitators covered all the topics – recover, plan, or prepare to create, and post sticky notes during this episode.
- Joyce Hunter, Exec.Director, ICIT & Former Deputy CIO for Policy & Planning, USDA
- Stevie Hamilton, Dir, Interagency & International Coordination Cell in the Global Engag. Center, Department of State
- David Meltzer, CTO, Tripwire
- James Lewis, Solutions Architect, Federal, Trend Micro
- Patrick Bevill, Chief Information Security Officer, FTRIB
- Jim Liew, PhD, Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
Please complete the form below to access this Podcast today!