The key purpose for the analysis is to identify ideas and best practices that can potentially be replicated and will best align an organization’s resources and capabilities to the requirements of the environment. The internal potential and limitations and the probable/likely opportunities and threats from the external environment were identified using the data from the previous session, considering all the positive and negative factors inside and outside the organization that affect the success. This analysis of the environment in which the organization operates will offer suggestions in forecasting/predicting the changing trends and help in including them in the decision-making process.
- Mr. Don Maclean, Chief Cybersecurity Technologist, DLT Solutions
- David Meltzer, CTO, Tripwire
- James Lewis, Solutions Architect, Federal, Trend Micro
- Jim Liew, PhD, Associate Professor, Johns Hopkins Carey Business School
- Patrick Bevill, Chief Information Security Officer, FTRIB
- Joyce Hunter, Exec.Director, ICIT & Former Deputy CIO for Policy & Planning, USDA
- Drew Spaniel, Lead Researcher, ICIT
Please complete the form below to access this Podcast today!