DLT’s Market Insights organization develops Fundamental Trainings on a wide variety of U.S. public sector topics including laws, policies and key market factors that sales, business development, marketing and the capture space should be aware of.
This training is designed to help technology vendors and channel partners understand the source of money in IT budgets and help them “follow the money,” so that they can track and anticipate available funding/associated requirements.
By watching this training you will learn:
- The unique role each branch of government has in the budget process
- How money in contracts tracks back to the budget process
- How each step in the budget process shapes downstream requirements
- How to engage your customer during a continuing resolution
- The different colors of money
Please complete the form below to Watch Video or Download Asset today!