Public sector organizations are expected to provide excellent stewardship of government assets while operating within an environment of increasing regulatory requirements, fluctuating budgets, and changing demographics. Given this challenge, it is crucial to track, manage, and analyze information on the properties and infrastructure that enable an agency to perform its mandate, yet drive operational costs. Every day, governmental organizations like yours improve service delivery and efficiency with the world's leading integrated facilities and infrastructure management solution — Archibus.
- Enables comprehensive reporting that simplifies regulatory compliance
- Provides a central repository for all information associated with specific facilities as well as the property portfolio, to improve budgeting and strategic decision-making
- Improves operational effectiveness and minimizes unnecessary expenditures by optimizing the acquisition, use, and maintenance of physical assets and infrastructure
- Streamlines the work order process to increase productivity and decrease maintenance costs
Archibus provides several different products to help you satisfy regulatory requirements, centralize property and space information, maximize assets and resources, and reduce operating and maintenance costs.
Optimize your entire asset strategy, from procurement to disposal, to extend asset life cycles.
- Centralize Asset Inventory
- Track Assets, Enhance Accountability
- Budget Assets with Full View Costs
- Assess Condition of Assets
- Preserve High Value Assets
- Enable a Full Life Cycle Strategy
Optimize space across your entire portfolio to maximize usage and enable your workforce. Streamline moves and ensure everyone is where they need to be.
- Plan with Insight
- Streamline Individual and Group Moves
- Increase Capacity with Dynamic Team Space
- Benchmark Spaces to Optimize Performance
- Enhance Accountability with Chargebacks
Align your real estate portfolio with your organizational mission.
- Centralize Leases
- Evaluate Total Cost of Ownership
- Enhance Lease/Buy Decisions
- Automate Compliance and Administration
- Streamline Chargebacks with Accurate Reporting
- Forecast Real Estate Scenarios
Optimize operations with pro-active tools for automating preventive maintenance. Track and evaluate everything to improve continuously and enhance outcomes across the board.
- Generate Detailed Work Orders
- Automate Preventive Maintenance
- Prioritize and Centralize Work Orders
- Anticipate Budgetary Needs
Deliver complex capital projects on time, and on budget.
- Complete Projects on Time and On Budget
- Translate Project Success into Operational Success
- Connect Stakeholders Through BIM Models
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|Commonwealth of Kentucky Multi-Vendor Master Agreement||MA758 070000217538||State||Kentucky|
|Department of Defense Archibus ITAM ESI||N66001-19-A-0045||Federal|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Maryland Multi-Vendor COTS IDIQ||06B02490021||State||Maryland|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|
|State of Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ||534042||State||Ohio|
|State of Texas DIR Multi-Vendor Software IDIQ||DIR-TSO-3400||State||Texas|