When new data regulations are inevitably introduced in the future, the security of the organization will already be designed to be robust and withstand future security regulations. This will ultimately satisfy the trust of the customer since there will be less of a chance of a major data breach.
Therefore, companies need to be acutely aware of how their data is managed. Both large and small organizations need to be diligent in defining their processes regarding data privacy to ensure they abide by the regulatory obligations that apply to their business, as well as customers’ expectations of security. If data is not properly maintained and managed, organizations can face significant monetary and brand reputation consequences.
In this eBook we will discuss:
- How data plays an important role in businesses
- Building and maintaining consumer trust
- How government regulations keep businesses accountable
- Data discovery as a secure foundation
- Maintaining security into the future