About Ground Labs
Ground Labs enables organizations to discover and remediate all of their data across multiple types and locations — on servers, on desktops and in the cloud
Ground Labs serves as the most comprehensive and trusted solution in the enterprise to confidently mitigate risk and find sensitive PII (Personal Identifiable Information) data to simplify compliance with all leading international data privacy and security standards, in a wide range of sectors and industries.
Ground Labs’ core focus is to develop technology to meet the increasing challenges of data management and regulatory compliance.
Data Discovery Starts Here
Data discovery is an action that allows businesses to know exactly the location, type and content of data stored on-prem, in the cloud and on any other specified storage device.
This involves detecting data patterns which, in the context of security and privacy, typically represent personal, sensitive and confidential information, e.g. Personally Identifiable Information (PII).
Data privacy is governed by an array of intertwined international and local regulations, with countries and industries regularly introducing new compliance standards and laws. Local Regulations enacted in one country or industry may impact organizations worldwide.
This short video explains the basics of data discovery:
Enterprise Recon is Ground Labs’ award-winning data discovery solution packaged with on-demand remediation and data management capabilities, providing organizations maximum visibility and control of their most valuable data assets.
- On-demand Discovery Scanning for Compliance
- Bringing Clarity to Data Management
- Unparalleled Scanning Abilities
- Rapid Discovery for the Data That Matters
It empowers organizations worldwide to seamlessly discover all of their data and comply with an extensive range of data compliance standards, including GDPR, PCI DSS, CCPA, HIPAA, and the Australian Privacy Act.
Enterprise Recon is powered by Ground Labs’ proprietary, award-winning GLASS Technology™. GLASS Technology™ is the quickest and most accurate data discovery software on the market, enabling PII scanning, data discovery, risk scoring, and data classification across the broadest set of platforms available.
To learn more, please visit: https://www.groundlabs.com/enterprise-recon/
Enterprise Recon enables scanning for over 300 data types, in any storage location on-prem and in the cloud, with pre-configured searches that comply with all major data privacy and security laws and standards.
Ground Labs Complimentary Data Risk Assessment
Are you ready to discover your data?
Kickstarting the data discovery process and choosing the right tool may seem overwhelming, but you don’t have to do it alone. Ground Labs are here to provide you with a complimentary custom risk assessment.
Ground Lab’s Risk Assessment will help you to understand how to find all of your organizations’ PII, regardless of where it resides, as a first step toward compliance with a wide range of global and regional data legislation and security standards, including GDPR, PCI DSS, CCPA, HIPAA and the Australian Privacy Act.
Ground Labs’ Complimentary Data Risk Assessment includes:
- Discovery of all of structured and unstructured data: Identify more than 300 data types including predefined and variants that include sensitive, personal and confidential data from over 50 countries.
- Security and remediation of discovered data: encrypt, mask, secure, delete, and quarantine data, and enable your organization to secure and eliminate all exposed sensitive data toward a true zero trust security posture.
- Data Classification: Integrate with Microsoft Information Protection (MIP) for robust classification capabilities.
- Compliance Reporting: Analyze your data mapping with compliance reporting, risk scoring and risk mapping. Classify and assign risk levels to specific data locations.
To request a risk assessment, simply complete the following form: https://go.groundlabs.com/data-risk-assessment
Ground Lab’s Risk Assessment gives you a full picture of your organizations’ PII data, regardless of where it resides, on premises or on the cloud.