DLT's Market Insights organization develops Fundamental Trainings on a wide variety of U.S. public sector topics including laws, policies, and key market factors that sales, business development, marketing and the capture space should be aware of.
This presentation is designed to introduce you to the world of federal IT procurement. Some of the objectives in this overview of Procurement 101 include:
- Define the difference between private and public sector procurement
- Describe the public sector marketplace
- Describe the basics of Federal procurement process
- Identify and describe key influencers and decision makers and their roles in Federal procurement
- Define the basics of Federal Government contracting
We recommend as a pre-requisite to this course the Budget Process 101 training, to get the basics of how the federal government works.
Please complete the form below to Watch Video or Download Asset today!