The DataRobot automated machine learning platform captures the knowledge, experience and best practices of the world's best data scientists to deliver unmatched levels of automation and ease-of-use for machine learning initiatives. Users of all skill levels - from business executives and analysts to expert data scientists - will be able to build and deploy highly accurate machine learning models in a fraction of the time of traditional modeling methods. Leaning on data that you're already collecting, and using open source machine learning libraries like R, scikit-learn, TensorFlow, and XGBoost, DataRobot's platform is poised to make a huge impact on the predictive efforts at federal agencies and enterprises in any industry.
DataRobot plays a key and foundational role in the DLT AnalyticsStack performing machine learning automation and predictive analytics functions in the stack’s analytics layer. By automating complex machine learning algorithms based in R, Python, H20 and other programming languages, DataRobot quickly creates predictive models helping agencies fully leverage all forms of structured and unstructured data to predict performance, improve situational awareness and simulate potential outcomes critical to mission success.
- DataRobot's automated machine learning platform is enterprise-ready, delivering the governance, training and world-class support your organizations needs to get up and running with machine learning quickly.
- DataRobot Cloud - DataRobot offers a variety of cloud packages to meet your needs, including the DataRobot Cloud or installation on the cloud vendor of your choice. Leverage AWS to get started quickly and build world-class models in a matter of minutes.
- DataRobot Enterprise — Deploy DataRobot on-premise on standalone servers, existing Hadoop infrastructure, or in a Virtual Private Cloud (VPC). No matter where your data resides — in relational databases, Hadoop clusters, SAS files, text files or other sources — DataRobot quickly and easily connects to your data source. DataRobot Enterprise gives you unprecedented enterprise scale, control, and protection within an end-to-end solution.
- Cybersecurity - Cybersecurity is a greater threat to the world than ever before. Using DataRobot and datasets containing historical network threats and penetration data, server log data, application logs and other information sources, government agencies can build, deploy, and refresh models to predict incoming threats in real-time and take action against potential security threats before they happen.
- Counterterrorism - Predicting and preventing terrorist attacks is of utmost concern to the intelligence community. Trying to find the 'needle in a haystack' from huge amounts of data is as challenging as it has ever been. DataRobot can rapidly develop models that help analysts enhance their own insights, identifying patterns and helping the Intelligence Community keep up with threat analysis.
- Insider threat - With DataRobot, organizations can leverage their enterprise usage policies and individual employee data to develop, model, and deploy algorithms that allow for the detection of security breaches, document theft or misuse, and violations of clearance responsibilities.
- Fraud detection - The US government loses approximately $80 billion a year due to Medicare fraud and improper payments. Agencies are able to use DataRobot and leverage current IT investments, resulting in savings in time and cost, and enabling federal agencies to be more responsible, saving billions of taxpayer dollars.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|