Application and Network Modernization Designed for the Federal Government
Progress is the experienced, trusted provider of software infrastructure products designed to accelerate your path to success. With Progress, you can develop what you need, deploy where and how you want, then manage it all safely and securely.
Progress solutions are selected by organizations including the U.S. Department of Defense, the Intelligence Community and numerous Federal agencies.
Explore what we do or talk to a government expert for a free trial. >> (LEARN MORE)
Deliver High Available and Highly Secure Applications
- Challenge: Federal networks utilize the same networks as enterprises, but government agencies have different requirements to architect, deploy and manage their networks and applications. Organizations are challenged to meet security, reliability and stability compliances with their network and network applications.
- Solution: Kemp LoadMaster helps government deliver scalable, secure and highly available deployments for mission-critical initiatives.
- Common Criteria
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant
- DoDIN APL Compliant
- Used by U.S. Army, U.S. Navy, U.S. Air Force
- Try LoadMaster Free for 30 Days
- Read: The Buyer’s Guide to Load Balancing
- Read: Securing Application Deployments with WAF
- Report: Succeeding with your Hybrid Multi-Cloud Strategy
Secure File Transfers
- Challenge: Organizations need to transfer sensitive data securely between departments and agencies without sacrificing loss of privacy of confidential information.
- Solution: MOVEit secure file transfer enables federal organizations to move files securely, without loss of privacy or risk of confidential data loss while supporting compliance regulations and reporting capabilities.
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant; AES-256 Validated Cryptography
- Enables GDPR readiness
- Start a Free, No-Obligation Trial of MOVEit
- Read: U.S. FIPS Validation and Secure File Transfer
- Read: Secure File Transfer for SLED and Federal Government
Simplify IT Infrastructure Management
- Challenge: IT needs to actively monitor the network to detect nefarious activity and put a stop to hackers before a breach occurs.
- Solution: WhatsUp Gold network monitoring helps IT discover and track all network connections to ensure all devices are properly and safely configured. With an analyzable audit trail, IT can manage configurations, automate inventory reporting and analyze logs for security threats.
- FIPS 140-2 Compliant
- Used by: U.S. Army, U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, U.S. Air Force, and the U.S. Department of Energy
- Try an Online, Interactive Demo
- Download a Free Trial
- Read the eBook: Network Monitoring for Dummies
- Download the Free eBook: IT Pro’s Guide to Faster Troubleshooting
Visualize Network Traffic, Identify Issues and Prevent Incidents
- Challenge: IT teams are overburdened monitoring the network and responding to threat activities. Organizations are expected to reduce risk and improve resilience across on-prem, hybrid and cloud environments, oftentimes without the necessary tools to enable threat detection, containment and response.
- Solution: Flowmon provides comprehensive network traffic visibility and automated threat detection, allowing organizations to quickly expose ransomware and attacks against mission-critical applications, gain insight into network traffic and confidently resolve network performance issues.
- Try a Live, Interactive Demo
- Request a Free, No-Obligation 30-Day Trial of Flowmon
- Supercharge NetOps and SecOps: Flowmon Solution Overview
- Access the Report: Cybersecurity Outlook 2023
- Watch: Introduction to Network Detection and Response
Deliver Highly Available, Highly Secure Applications
Load balance and secure your essential applications and services across your entire hybrid cloud ecosystem. The Kemp LoadMaster load balancing solutions and extensive library of application deployment templates provide high performance and secure delivery of application workloads from a wide range of vendors in multiple sectors.
App Delivery and Load Balancing
- Application Availability: Maaximum reliability and availability for Microsoft, VMware, Citrix, Parallels, and other virtual applications and desktops.
- Object Storage Optimization: High availability, resilience and traffic flow optimization while maintaining security posture and departmental segmentation of data.
- Web Application Firewall (WAF): Ongoing protection for web apps and API’s against vulnerability exploits including OWASP Top-10.
- Always-On VPN: Intelligently distribute connections to all configured servers using round-robin, or based on # of connections or a defined %.
- Public Cloud Applications: Extend the features and capabilities of a data center-class application delivery controller (ADC) to the cloud.
Visualize Network Traffic, Identify Issues & Prevent Cyber Incidents
Reduce risk and improve your resilience across your on-prem, hybrid and cloud with intelligent network visibility and security monitoring. Protect your business from modern threats.
- Detection: Uncover ransomware attacks, unknown threats and early incident of compromise before they can impact your business.
- Threat Hunting: Analyze malicious activity and investigate the root cause with a state-of-the-art solution based on AI & ML.
- Response: Leverage response in autonomous way to enhance containment and eradication of cyber threats.
- Forensic Analysis: Collect, store and retrieve all network security data to deep analysis for better cybersecurity resilience.
Control your network with full visibility and decisive intelligence.
- Complete Insight: Gain comprehensive visibility into your entire hybrid & cloud environment. Get a holistic overview of your network with detailed insights.
- Performance Indicators: See performance degradation and distinguish between delays caused by the network itself and delays caused by applications and services.
- Troubleshooting and Analysis: Quickly find the root cause of any network & security failures with deep data granularity and suggestions for remedial action.
- Indispensable Anomaly Detection: Automated analysis of user and network behaviour for recognition of advanced threats and operational issues.
Network Monitoring Software
Monitor Up/Down Status, Availability, and Performance At-a-Glance. Monitor Up/Down Status, Availability, and Performance At-a-Glance.
- Avoid downtime with a network monitoring tool that covers both on-premise and cloud environments.
- Catch network issues before users report them.
- Troubleshoot faster and smarter with an interactive topology map that shows connectivity and dependencies.
Managed File Transfer Software
Secure, Auditable, Automated, and Compliant File Transfer — On-Premise and In the Cloud
MOVEit provides secure collaboration and automated file transfers of sensitive data and advanced workflow automation capabilities without the need for scripting. Encryption and activity tracking enable compliance with regulations such as PCI, HIPAA and GDPR.
- Manage Transfers: Consolidate all file transfer activities for better management and control.
- Automate Workflows: Eliminate human error by automating tasks and workflows without scripting.
- Deploy Anywhere: On-Premise, Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) or Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) in the Cloud.
- Flexibly Integrate: Integrate with any system via our Mulesoft Connector, REST, Java and .NET APIs.