Through our partnership with Google Public Sector, DLT helps U.S. public sector institutions—including federal, state, and local governments, and educational institutions—accelerate their digital transformations.
With Google Cloud technologies, including Google Cloud Platform and Google Workspace, we provide unique products and expertise, such as Google Cloud’s data and analytics platform, artificial intelligence (AI), and machine learning (ML) tools, so institutions can better understand their data and automate core processes. We offer Google Cloud’s highly scalable and reliable open infrastructure, including compute, storage, and networking, so government agencies can modernize their legacy information systems and build new applications that serve citizens with mission-critical reliability and scalability.
Google experts and partners help public sector customers use Google Cloud’s advanced cybersecurity products to protect their users, applications, and data from growing cyber threats. Our experts assist agencies and educational institutions in their use of Google Workspace to enable secure communication and collaboration, and to attract new employees to the government through the use of these modern tools. Together, we work to continue to expand the thriving ecosystem of partners who are already working with Google Cloud to build solutions that meet the urgent and growing needs of public sector organizations.
Improve operational effectiveness and service delivery
- Emergency preparedness and response
Enhance your situational awareness and improve your response to affected populations by integrating critical data sources and conducting rapid imagery analysis.
- Constituent engagement
Deliver personalized customer experiences with smarter digital intake, faster document processing, responsive service, and modern application experiences.
- Smart transportation
Improve traveler safety by optimizing infrastructure assets. Reduce work time, gain operational efficiencies, and increase span of decision-making with automation.
- Improper payments and fraud prevention
Use artificial intelligence to identify fraudulent and erroneous applications before funds are distributed, thwarting bad actors and speeding aid to those in need.
Deliver big data insights at scale with AI/ML
- Cyber analytics
Transform your cybersecurity teams’ productivity and efficacy with analytics and automation to help them detect, identify, and prevent cyber threats.
- Analytics for mission owners
Accelerate time to value with a fully managed, serverless cloud data warehouse with embedded AI capabilities that scales to meet your needs.
- Research insights and collaboration
Accelerate time to insight with real-time, automated data pattern identification and collaboration that lets you securely ingest and process all types of data.
Enable the government workforce with collaboration tools
- Workforce and workspace productivity
Our productivity tools make technology work for the user, on any device in any location, letting employees predict, build and engage with what’s next.
- Remote working
Provide collaboration services and real-time co-authoring to your remote workforce with Google Meet video conferencing, Chat, and document collaboration.
- Google Workspace for Government
Utilize the best of Google’s collaboration and communication tools in offerings—and with pricing—that meet the needs of the public sector.
- Virtual career centers
Our scale, agility, and AI-powered analytics help employers match people with jobs, conduct virtual interviews and job fairs, and integrate with benefit systems.
Student Success Services - Attract and retain your current students and the next generation
- Reimagine enrollment and admissions management. Enable intelligent admission processing and optimize financial aid distribution to achieve your target recruiting goals around tuition revenue, academic performance, and diversity.
- Maximize academic outcomes and student retention with an AI-powered tutor or virtual agents for 24/7 personalized support in more than 120 languages.
- Break down silos and get actionable insights from your teaching and learning data by pulling insights from data across your LMS, SIS and LTI systems. Take advantage of Google’s smart analytics and AI to predict academic performance and intervene to prevent drop-outs.
- Ensure student safety and campus health with contact tracing, vaccine distribution, digital immunization credential management, and isolation services. Empower your teams with self-service real-time analytics to make data-driven decisions at anytime.
Infrastructure Modernization Optimize - operations and ensure the best experience for remote working and hybrid learning
- Improve collaboration, streamline instruction, and keep your learning environment secure with Google Workspace for Education.
- Automate business processes without coding with AppSheet. Improve your TCO from IT Operations with fully-managed hybrid cloud services. Avoid vendor lock-in & licensing fees.
- Reduce costs, increase agility, and foster innovation by modernizing and migrating your mainframe applications, virtual desktop instances and other legacy systems.
High Performance Computing (HPC) - Accelerate time to insight, reduce cost of reproducibility, and integrate easily with schedulers
- Cut the queues by gaining dynamic access to storage, computing and machine learning services. Leverage pre-emptible VMs with a fixed 80% discount for vCPUs and up to 50% off for GPUs and TPUs.
- Integrate with the most common schedulers for research like Slurm, PBS, HTCondor, GridEngine. Use Google Kubernetes Engine (GKE) for fully-managed containerization.
- Provision a “HPC-in-a-box” environment with CloudyCluster for a user-friendly implementation that provides the power of Google Cloud with simplicity.
Life Science Research Drive - breakthroughs and attract top research talent
- Use Cloud Healthcare APIs to accelerate your healthcare solution development with fully managed, enterprise-scale, HL7® FHIR®, HL7® v2, and DICOM® APIs.
- Leverage the Healthcare Natural Language API to derive insights from medical text and the Life Sciences API to process bioinformatics data with low total cost.
- Protect your healthcare data while meeting industry-specific security compliance requirements.
- Ingest, store, and aggregate all types of healthcare data in its original format. Leverage Cloud Healthcare API’s NLP to de-identify your data for analytics and AI applications.
- Build your next-generation Clinical Data Warehouse (CDW) with us to accelerate processing times and save costs.
- Use Real-World Insights (RWI) to accelerate drug development and clinical trials. RWI extends the FDA’s existing open source platform with enhanced security and interoperability with Google Cloud.
- Google Cloud is part of the NIH STRIDES, NSF CloundBank and NSF MSI programs
Security and Professional Services
- Automate security and data governance to ensure guard rails and monitoring mapped to compliance requirements (HIPAA, FedRAMP, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, GDPR, PCI DSS). Security alerts, audit events and logs are integrated with your existing SIEMs (Splunk, Sumo Logic, Elastic Search, etc).
- Automate research sandbox provisioning to provide maximum control and governance granularity for data ingestion, processing, and sharing with internal and external collaborators.
- Enrich your logs with VirusTotal and investigate Petabytes of data for real-time threats and compliance risks in a easy and cost-effective manner via Chronicle.
Google is one of the first hyperscale commercial cloud providers to achieve FedRAMP High on a commercial public cloud offering, and is one of the largest providers of FedRAMP services available on the market today. Google Public Sector plans to continue down the path of achieving the highest levels of U.S. government certifications and requirements possible. Google is committed to protecting data through their secure, zero-trust-based infrastructure.
In the past, hyperscale providers have separated their "govclouds" from their commercial cloud offerings to meet FedRAMP High requirements. This resulted in degraded service offerings, lower service availability, and higher operational cost. GCP’s FedRAMP High authorization enables government agencies processing high impact workloads to adopt technology at a much higher velocity and at the same scale as commercial customers.
Google Cloud has over 100 products authorized at FedRAMP High or FedRAMP Moderate today - including Google Workspace with a FedRAMP High authorization. This spans across products for collaboration, security, document translation, and many other use cases. Google Cloud also has Impact Level 4 (IL4) certification across numerous products, which allows U.S. government agencies to store and process controlled unclassified information across our key cloud services.
For more on Google Cloud compliance offerings, view the full list of certifications and compliance standards it satisfies on their website.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|Equalis Group CCoG – Cloud Solutions||COG-2139A|
|Equalis Group CCoG – Cybersecurity||COG-2127B|
|NASPO ValuePoint Cloud Multi-State Multi-Vendor IDIQ||AR2480||State||Alaska, California, Connecticut, Florida, Hawaii, Indiana, Missouri, New Mexico, Utah, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming|
|OMNIA Partners, Public Sector Software IDIQ||R190902||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|