Nuix understands the DNA of data at enormous scale. Our software pinpoints the critical information agencies need to anticipate, detect, and act on cybersecurity, risk, and compliance threats. Our intuitive platform identifies hidden connections between people, objects, locations, and events – providing real-time clarity, control, and efficiency to uncover key facts and their context.
Nuix Adaptive Security
Nuix Adaptive Security delivers a proactive approach that provides the visibility, adaptability and control you’ve been missing with traditional endpoint products. By leveraging endpoint analytics, Adaptive Security can reduce the time it takes to detect an impending or ongoing attack, accelerate recovery time, easily adapt to changing environments, regulations and attack vectors - and ultimately stop incidents in their tracks.
COMPRESS RESPONSE TIME
Shorten the feedback loop by answering root cause questions in seconds. Use the unified view of live and historical endpoint activity across the enterprise to quickly anticipate and respond to threats.
QUICKLY ADAPT TO CHANGING THREATS
Programmable, intelligent agent gets smarter over time and can automatically take action based on behaviors.
STOP THREATS IN REAL TIME
Customizable logic rules engine on the endpoint recognizes and acts on threats at chip speed to stop threats in real time.
GET INTELLIGENCE ENDPOINT VISIBILITY
Lightweight agent (3.5 MB) provides real time visibility at the kernel level on desktops, laptops and servers.
Nuix Investigation & Response
Nuix Investigations Solutions is a suite of products that supports the collection, processing, search and review of data across all devices and file types, bringing together all evidence sources into a single platform for complete investigation, enabling you to compare and cross-reference intelligence across all evidence sources at once.
- Extract and interact with intelligence from any data source or file type within the Nuix platform
- Dedupe data that exists on multiple devices
- Identify links between people, objects, locations and events across disparate data sets and cases
- Share information in real-time with case workers across different locations and departments
Nuix eDiscovery is the leading end-to-end eDiscovery platform for today’s legal workflows. By harnessing human and system generated data and turning it into actionable intelligence, the eDiscovery software suite ensures a consistent, repeatable, and defensible process that allows you to identify critical evidence within and across cases.
- Compress case review to reduce costs, decrease case review work, and get to production faster
- Adapt quickly to changing evidence by automatically taking action based on inquiries, using tagging and indexing to pinpoint exactly what you need to find
- Scale regardless of size of data type to support complete processing and indexing of relevant data from over 1,000 data formats stored virtually anywhere you can find data
- Access data securely and conveniently using a powerful, easy-to-use interface to pinpoint specific evidence or share entire cases with anyone who needs access, for use cases including and beyond eDiscovery
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|
|State of Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ||534042||State||Ohio|
|State of Texas DIR Multi-Vendor Software II IDIQ||DIR-TSO-4236||State||Texas|