Delivering proactive and proven security solutions and services that help secure systems and networks around the world, McAfee protects agencies of all sizes from the latest malware and emerging online threats. Solutions are designed to work together, integrating anti-malware, antispyware, and antivirus software with security management features that deliver unsurpassed real-time visibility and analytics, reduce risk, ensure compliance, improve Internet security, and help businesses achieve operational efficiencies.
MVISION Cloud uses a three-part framework—detect, protect, and correct—with a unified policy framework across all cloud services and remediation that places the user at the center:
- Detect: Gain complete visibility into data, context, and user behavior across all cloud services, users, and devices.
- Protect: Apply persistent protection to sensitive information wherever it goes inside or outside the cloud.
- Correct: Take real-time action deep within cloud services to correct policy violations and stop security threats.
Data Protection and Encryption
- McAfee Complete Data Protection—Advanced
- Block unauthorized access to your sensitive information and prevent exfiltration — anytime, anywhere.
- McAfee Complete Data Protection
- Enable data protection with drive, file, folder, removable media encryption, and data protection for cloud storage.
- McAfee Complete Data Protection—Essential
- Get powerful data encryption with management of native encryption for Apple FileVault and Microsoft BitLocker.
- McAfee Total Protection for Data Loss Prevention
- Safeguard intellectual property and ensure compliance by protecting sensitive data wherever it lives—on the network, in storage systems, or at the endpoint.
- McAfee Data Center Security Suite for Databases
- Boost your database security across physical, virtual, and cloud environments with an easy-to-deploy, highly scalable database security solution.
- McAfee Vulnerability Manager for Databases
- Get complete visibility into your overall database security posture with a detailed risk assessment across more than 4,700 vulnerability checks.
- McAfee Data Center Security Suite for Databases
- Our most advanced endpoint protection for large enterprises includes behavioral anti-malware, smart scanning, and dynamic whitelisting, in addition to essential antivirus, antispam, web security, firewall, and intrusion prevention for desktops and laptops.
- McAfee Active Response
- Find and respond to advanced threats with an endpoint threat detection and response tool that expands visibility into your endpoints so you can quickly identify security breaches and threats.
- McAfee Network Security Platform
- Discover and block sophisticated threats in the network using a collection of advanced detection techniques.
- McAfee Advanced Threat Defense
- Detect advanced targeted attacks and get actionable threat information enabling instant sharing of information across the environment, enhancing protection and investigation to correct and recover post-attack.
- McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator
- Unify endpoint, network, and data security management with a centralized security management system.
- McAfee Threat Intelligence Exchange
- Significantly optimize threat prevention, closing the gap from encounter to containment for advanced targeted attacks from days, weeks, and months, down to milliseconds.
- McAfee Server Security Suite Essentials
- Foundational server protection and management for physical, virtual, and cloud deployments.
- McAfee Server Security Suite Advanced
- The most comprehensive server protection and management for physical, virtual, and cloud deployments providing complete visibility into all virtual networks.
- McAfee Public Cloud Server Security Suite
- Gain wider visibility into server instances in the public cloud, deploy comprehensive protection with a powerful combination of blacklisting and whitelisting technologies, and dynamically manage your cloud computing environment in concert with desktop, mobile, and physical servers.
- McAfee Security Suite for Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI)
- Manage security for your virtual desktops with a scalable security solution designed to protect VDI.
- McAfee Enterprise Security Manger
- SIEM offers the performance, actionable intelligence, and real-time situational awareness required to identify, understand, and respond to stealthy threats.
- McAfee Web Protection
- Combine advanced web security, controls, and deployment flexibility empowering you to deploy web security the way that best fits your requirements.
- McAfee Web Gateway
- Deploy on premises with appliances or in a virtual environment for powerful, proactive protection against zero-day threats, spyware, and targeted attacks to take maximum advantage of the web without compromise.
- McAfee SaaS Web Protection
- Eliminate the constraints of on-network web security by connecting users from any device or location directly to the Internet through our cloud security service, maintaining protection wherever they go.
Neutralize Emerging Threats
With growing numbers of emerging threats and a shift towards difficult to detect techniques, agencies need the ability to rapidly detect and correct these threats. Advanced threats are not being stopped by traditional security mechanisms and are leaving agencies without adequate security tools to protect, detect or correct against these emerging threats. Intel Security provides a holistic endpoint security approach that will improve visibility, detection and response for attacks while increasing control and security of sensitive data.
Safeguard Vital Data
With data located across multiple managed and unmanaged devices, and being stored in the cloud, agencies are lacking visibility and control of critical information. Intel Security can proactively protect your sensitive data – whether it is stored on corporate devices or in Cloud applications. By leveraging proven technologies, Intel Security can help agencies reduce the risk of data breaches while helping meet regulatory compliance, and prove that sensitive data is monitored, protected and controlled.
Fortify Critical Environments
Intel Security provides customers with increased security visibility of workloads and security solutions that can protect physical, virtual, and cloud infrastructures; detect advanced targeted attacks that do get through; and correct infected servers, storage, and networks by repairing damage caused by threats and stop attacks from recurring in the future. Customers are enabled to extend security across the datacenter while offering centralized management that provides full visibility into IT security posture for faster remediation and reporting to reduce risk and cost.
Optimize Security Operations
Given today’s advanced, stealthy, and persistent attack techniques, agencies are looking for best practices and approaches to achieve continuous visibility and actionable intelligence for maturing their security operations. Intel Security enables an integrated command and control environment to help customers assess their maturity and adapt best practices to their unique requirements. Intel Security can help you detect suspicious and risky events and interpret their severity and respond in a meaningful way.
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|Department of Defense McAfee ESI BPA||N66001-18-A-0008||Federal|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Maryland Multi-Vendor COTS IDIQ||06B02490021||State||Maryland|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|
|State of Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ||534042||State||Ohio|
|State of Texas DIR Multi-Vendor Software II IDIQ||DIR-TSO-4236||State||Texas|