Government projects which were hinged on data center migrations and consolidations have started to turn into cloud migrations. These private clouds are feeling increased competition from public clouds, causing strategies to shift quickly.
Most agencies and government bodies have mandates to better leverage cloud. This has presented itself in multiple ways, usage of AWS GovCloud, Azure, and private clouds such as Red Hat OpenShift. Citizens are beginning to use digital channels to communicate and respond to government agencies, hence investments in mobile for internal and external applications in beginning to increase. AppDynamics can help manage these enterprise and custom applications.
- Ensure critical business intelligence systems are up and running.
- 1% of the requests in the ‘add sharepoint site’ business transaction were categorized as very slow, investigate these transaction snapshots.
- Discover performance bottlenecks that cause increased resource consumption on a cluster supporting the web-service tier
- When performance degrades beyond 2 standard deviations from the calculated baseline for the ‘submit report query’ business transaction, provision another private cloud instance of that web service tier.
- Automatically restart the application server instance when the number of stalled threads exceeds a specific numerical threshold.
Respond / Triage
- Create a PagerDuty incident, along with a ticket in ServiceNow, and assign to the on-call technician when the Azure transaction response time is above 3 standard deviations of the baseline which established over the last 30 days.
- If we are planning on adding more Sharepoint sites to our Azure hosted instances adding more users and content by 20% next year, how many instances will we need, and how may that affect our Azure bills?
- How many reports were run by senior management across the OBIEE implementations in the last hour?
- How many users from the North Carolina office logged into Sharepoint in the last 4 hours? How does this compare to the average for this timeframe last week?
Start a 15 day free trial now
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|Department of Defense AppDynamics ITAM ESI||N66001-19-A-0045||Federal|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - Software2 (ITES-SW2)||W52P1J-20-D-0047||Federal|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of Maryland Multi-Vendor COTS IDIQ||06B02490021||State||Maryland|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|
|State of Ohio Multi-Vendor IDIQ||534042||State||Ohio|
AppDynamics is purpose-built for government agencies to efficiently manage applications and drive cloud adoption while maintaining high security standards.
Deliver reliable performance for mission-critical applications with AppDynamics' suite of application performance monitoring solutions that holds FedRAMP Moderate Authorization.
Leverage AppDynamics FedRAMP authorized solutions to understand user experiences, improve performance, and better connect the public with critical government resources.
View AppDynamics' FedRAMP status on the FedRAMP Marketplace.
Help you maintain business performance with free access to AppDynamics:
- Set-up 1:1 time with a technical expert: Now through July 15, 2020, get access to technical expertise via the Remote Assist Service. Schedule a free 30-minute session.
- Accelerate your understanding: From now through May 31, 2020, get free access to Premium University.