Cloudera is the leading innovator in delivering an Enterprise Data Cloud for any data, anywhere, from the Edge to AI. They accelerate digital transformations for the world's largest enterprises with platforms offering hybrid and multi-public cloud, multi-function analytics, open-source, and security and governance services. Cloudera helps organizations across all industries solve age-old problems by exacting real-time insights from an increasing amount of data to drive value and competitive differentiation.
- Cloudera DataFlow (CDF) - Scalable, real-time streaming analytics platform that curates and analyzes data for key insights and immediate actionable intelligence.
- Cloudera Data Warehouse - Modern data warehouse that delivers an enterprise-grade, hybrid cloud solution designed for self-service analytics.
- Cloudera Data Science Workbench - Secure, self-service enterprise data science platform that accelerates machine learning from research to production.
- Cloudera Enterprise Data Hub - Enterprise-grade solution that lets you run anywhere, on-premises or in hybrid - and multi-cloud environments.
- Cloudera Share Data Experince (SDX) - Powerful data fabric that makes multi-disciplinary analytics easier to develop, less expensive to deploy, and more secure.
- Unlock the power of data to better understand customers and learn from their behaviors
- Drive customer engagement, and uncover business insights to propel growth
- Drive insights and analytics from IoT and connected devices
- Unlock the power of machine learning to protect your business
- Mitigate cybersecurity, fraud, and compliance risks with advanced analytics
|Contract Name||Contract Number||Sector||State|
|GSA Multiple Award Schedules||GS-35F-267DA||Federal, State|
|Information Technology Enterprise Solutions - Software2 (ITES-SW2)||W52P1J-20-D-0047||Federal|
|National Cooperative Purchasing Alliance (NCPA) - Systems and Information Management Software||01-74 / 01-81 / 01-87||State||Texas|
|SEWP V||Group A: NNG15SC07B; Group D: NNG15SC98B||Federal|
|State of California Multiple Award Schedule (CMAS)||3-16-70-1047B||State||California|
|State of New Mexico Multi-Vendor IDIQ||60-000-16-00075||State||New Mexico|